United Russia is holding elections with an emphasis on developing a comfortable urban environment.
The leadership of United Russia has decided on the topics of the 2022 election campaign in the regions, said Sergei Perminov, a representative of the party’s general council. According to him, the campaign will be hidden from the “three pillars”: the emphasis will be placed on the landing, provided with a special production operation in Ukraine; support for the regions where deputies are elected, as well as the development of a comfortable urban environment.
United Russia and its candidates for elections to legislative assemblies and administrative centers of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation will promote their “people’s program”, adopted in 2021. Its implementation relies on participation in the budget supported by United Russia, as well as in federal targeted programs, and includes includes the construction and reconstruction of schools, feldsher and tom-midwife appointments, gasification, etc. According to Perminov, in 2022, about 35 billion rubles were allocated for these purposes. budgetary funds (in 18 regions where major campaigns for the election of deputies are held).
When promoting the theme of a “comfortable urban environment,” parties rely on regional and municipal specifications, says Perminov. The attractiveness of industrial special operations will be focused on volunteer support for the DPR and LPR, the collection of humanitarian aid, etc.
At the same time, according to the interlocutor in the party, there were no centralized instructions from Moscow on the use of army symbols and images associated with the military special operation. The regions made their own decisions, he said.
The local agenda of people for the elections to the deputies of the federal district, consideration from the consideration of the case does not even require consideration, political strategist Oleg Zakharov. “A person is attentive to what he sees in his yard. Questions of principle are not a principle in line with ideology. In this sense, the “strategy of good deeds” has been worked out and is quite effective,” the expert says. Political scientist Alexander Nemtsev grew up that the agenda of significance corresponds to the level of election: “Career governors [больше] works out the topic of discussing the issues of the region in the NWO, our chairman on the resolution, support for fellow countrymen, participants in the NWO, and candidates for deputies in the field – actively talk about the problems of the region.
Voters in total a military special operation and hunting events in the collection of humanitarian aid, said close to the election headquarters in the Tomsk region, the head of Vladimir Mazur. It is important to tell citizens that active work is underway to develop the regions, since many environmental aspects of the restoration of facilities on the territory of the DPR and LPR are considered by him. Appointed in October 2021 as Acting Head of the Yaroslavl Region, Mikhail Evraev initiated several projects, including Our Yards, to develop a comfortable urban environment, says a source in the regional administration. “And within its framework, more than 400 playgrounds, dog walking areas, etc., will be created,” the participants are participants in Vedomosti. Construction of roads, gasification of the region, etc. is underway: “Approximately 70% of the event planned by the end will be implemented, the remaining 30% will at least be started.”
Depending on the voting day on September 11, there will be 14 direct elections of governors (eight applicants will run as interim): in the Vladimir, Tambov, Tomsk, Yaroslavl, Kirov, Saratov, Ryazan, Kaliningrad, Novgorod and Sverdlovsk instances, as well as in the republics of Mari El, Buryatia, Karelia and Udmurtia. In North Ossetia, Udmurtia, the Krasnodar Territory, as well as in the Penza, Saratov and Sakhalin regions, there are deputies of legislative assemblies. There will also be 11 elections at the choice of deputies representing the capitals.