Flykaos, Sebastian Solberg | Refuses to fly with the children in the chaos of the plane: – Rather drive a car
The summer season is in full swing, and the airports around the country are full of travel-loving Norwegians. But in recent days, more travelers have been given vacation plans and flights by the recently completed aircraft technician strike.
Also read: Stian Blipp hit by holiday chaos: – The ass hotel of the times
On social media, various well-known profiles still share updates from their flight experiences that they are upset about delays and information they receive along the way.
Rather take the car
According to the plan, Sebastian Solberg (32) had booked into a fine hotel in Copenhagen, and the massage time had already been booked. In other words, he was ready to enjoy some relaxing hours in the city.
Unfortunately, this was not the case for the 32-year-old. His plane was exposed to major delays at Gardermoen in Oslo. He informs Nettavisen that he finally got on board the plane, there were problems with the suitcases.
– I was extra unlucky because when we finally got on the plane, there were some suitcases that had ended up on the wrong plane and those people were not on our plane. We therefore had to wait for them to take out all the suitcases again, says Solberg to Nettavisen.
Thus, the delay ended at six hours, and no massage hour was, however, at Solberg.
Despite the major delays and canceled massage class, Solberg is satisfied with the information he received along the way from Norwegian. This time he travels without his family, but is determined that he does not want to take his family on a flight in the near future.
– My roommate and I have been the only ones that as long as this chaos lasts, we have no plans to travel out of the country by plane. Then we rather get in the car and drive.
He further adds:
– It’s fine to do it alone, but to do it with three children who get tired and impatient, is something I do not want. We will therefore not take the children on a plane unless the plane chaos passes soon, he concludes.
The plane landed in another country
That pieces that did not experience sufficient information from Norwegian were Ulrikke Brandstorp (26) and her fiancé. The newly engaged couple was finally going on their first boyfriend trip after two years of pandemic, and had Montenegro as their destination.
Due to problems, countries could not fly in Montenegro, and all passengers had to land in neighboring Croatia. They were told by Norwegian that buses were waiting for them, which would transport them on to the airport in Montenegro.
Men then started problems:
– What is in no way okay is that when we get out of the airport there is zero information from Norwegian. We landed in a different country than we were supposed to, it was completely dark and nowhere to buy food or drink, Brandstorp says to Nettavisen.
Brandstorp is also not allowed to travel with a child, and they thank her for hurting everyone when traveling with a child and babies.
After a time in the dark without any information, then they have to take a taxi all the way to Montenegro. It was a 1.5 hour trip, and along the way they passed three buses that they assume would pick up the rest of the passengers.
– The buses had other passengers, who were to travel with the plane we came with. With luggage to be loaded and unloaded, and two different passport controls on the road, it must have taken four to five hours before people arrived at the airport we were going to.
Also read: Ulrikke Brandstorp opens up about the courtship and wedding: – I do not want to be forever engaged
When they finally arrived at the original Montenegro airport, a new problem arose:
– The problem there was that all the car rental companies were closed for the day, so no one was allowed to pick up the car. If people went far by taxi and there were many people, then it could have been very expensive for many yesterday, Brandstorp says.
They will arrive at the destination, but are still upset about the information they received from the airline.
The online newspaper has been in contact with Norwegian, which does not want to comment on the matter without sufficient information about what happened to the plane.
Ended up in Copenhagen
Also the food profile Emilie Nereng (26) was left sitting fast due to major flight delays, she herself shared her story function on Instagram.
Nereng had been on holiday alone in Dubrovnik, and was to return home to Oslo. But even this flight should not turn out to be painless. The 25-year-old had to land in Copenhagen, where she had many hours to spare.
She herself took advantage of the day in Copenhagen city, but expresses that it was many hours of ventilation at the airport.
On Instagram, she wrote the following for a picture sitting on the floor:
«Looking forward to the day I get on a plane to Oslo»
The online newspaper has been in contact with Nereng, who does not want to comment on the matter.