Toulouse. Here is street by street, the summer roadworks (and the disruptions it will cause)
By Lucie Fraisse
A Toulouse, which says summer says a good time for building sites! “We take advantage of the summer holidays to do the work, explains Maxime Boyer, elected official in charge of traffic and parking. Thus, we impact road traffic as little as possible, we beautify the city, we facilitate mobility, in particular pedestrian and cyclist mobility. »
Here, sector by sector, the various construction sites to come in the Pink City and in the metropolis. To note, a site that references all current construction sites in real time.
- The Rue Vestrepain is closed until July 22 to allow the total repair of the roadway.
- The Merly Street will be closed from July 11 to August 26 for work on the drinking water network.
- A lane reduction will be carried out on theAvenue Paul Sejourne for waterproofing and road repair work, from July 4 to August 31.
- The Saint Rome street will be closed until August 31 for work on the drinking water network and the renewal of pipes.
- The Paradoux Street will be closed from July 18 to August 19 to allow replacement of the low-voltage network cable.
- The Rue Henri Desbals will be closed from July 18 to August 31 for work on the drinking water network.
- alley of ladiesthe street will be blocked and traffic alternated from July 4 to August 26, for work to bury overhead networks
- Until August 5, traffic will be alternated road to Seysses to allow work on the drinking water network and then work to bury overhead networks.
- the boulevard des Récollets will be blocked, with alternate traffic in place until September 2 for work on the urban heating network.
- The Rue Pierre Paul Riquet will be closed until August 12 for work on the sewerage network
- The implementation of tactical arrangements for bicycles and buses during the summer will lead to lane reductions and alternating traffic Rue du Pont Guilhemery.
- Until July 1, surface developments leading to the establishment of alternating traffic Gabardie road and the street blocked at night.
- Nouadhbou Street and Revel Roadthe connection of a real estate project to the heating network of the ZAC de Malepère, from July 25 to August 12, leads to the establishment of alternating traffic and the closure of the Revell road
- Lavaur Avenueconstruction of the Linéo 9 detour until 16 September with the installation of alternating traffic.
- A traffic restriction is in place Avenue de Lespinet to allow surface development until July 1st.
- A traffic restriction is in place Lyon Avenue to allow work within the framework of the Grand Matabiau project.
- The rue Frédéric-Estèbe will be closed from July 18 to September 2 for sanitation work.
- The launaguet road will be one-way for work to bury overhead networks from July 4 to August 31.
- Alternating traffic will be in place from the road from Fronton to Aucamville to allow work for Linéo 10 until August 31
- Road from Fronton to Toulouseimplementation of alternating traffic for underground network work from July 4 to August 31.
- From July 11 to August 5, road from Paris to Lespinasseimplementation of alternating traffic to allow development on the M820 of access to a residence, the creation of a central reservation and the burial of cables.
South and West Poles
- Boulevard Charles de Gaulle, in Colomiersthe creation of a footbridge for pedestrians and bicycles entails work until spring 2023: the street is blocked and an alternating circulation is put in place.
- Avenue Leclerc and resistance in Cugnaux is closed until August 5 for work to restore the wastewater networks.
- Arrangements for Linéo 11 carried out at the closing of the rue du Pré Vicinal in Cugnaux and the installation of an alternating circulation.
- A Tournefeuille, avenue Doumerguethe street is closed for work on the drinking water networks
- School Boulevard in Villeneuve-Tolosaneimplementation of alternating traffic for work on the drinking water network and road repairs.
- To allow the development of the bus station and access to the metro Basso Camboa lane reduction is operated avenue Louis Bazerque in Toulouseuntil February 2023.
- The creation of an interchange on the D902 leads to the establishment of alternate traffic at the level of Avenue Vélasquez, in Toulouse.
- A lane reduction is carried out until the end of the summer at the level of Eisenhower Ave.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Toulouse in the My Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.