Small hearth fire broke out late this afternoon in the parking lot inside his campus Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, which was extinguished immediately, thanks to the timely intervention of the fire brigade. Note that they rushed to the spot immediately two water vehicles and six firefighterswho immediately extinguished the fire that had broken out shortly after 20:00 in garbage in a university building, without the risk of the flame spreading to the rest of the building, as informed by grtimes.gr.
The space is used as accommodation for the homeless, and most likely the fire that broke out was not due to a homeless person who lived there.
According to the testimonies of the residents, inside the parking lot which is located on Agiou Dimitriou Street, they have been transferred household materials which do not work, so now that temperatures are rising the risk of fire is visible.
Watch videos of thestival and grtimes:
“He shook us and looked at us wildly,” say the two arrested for the murder of the 42-year-old in Rafina.
Side for coronavirus: You can see mild measures in the fall – Does not make sense now
May Tax Lottery: The Lucky Lotteries – See if you win
See all the latest News from Greece and the World, at the moment they happen, at Protothema.gr