26 nominees at the start, 4 winners at the finish, the winners of the Women Decision Makers 2022 operation were unveiled on Tuesday evening as part of a beautiful evening at the H7 in Lyon, in the Confluence district. In front of more than 250 participants, Tout Lyon and its partners presented the trophies to the four winners.
In the Made in Here category, Clémentine Colin-Richard (Paraboot) was honored. The Woman of Audacity trophy was named toMarine Fourest-Raymond (La Pépinière des Talents), while that of Woman of Tech was awarded to Pauline Siché-Dalibard (Bel Air Camp). The Transition trophy was awarded to Isabelle Huault, president of the management board of emlyon business school.
Finally, a special prize shed light on the entrepreneurial journey committed to gender equality by Brice Chambard, CEO of Obiz.
Relive the course of the evening as if you failed.
Women Decision Makers 2022, the live evening
The Women in Decision-Making 2022 evening ends with a last surprise prize… to a man. A Special All Lyon Prize trophy was presented by Gabrielle Halpern, philosopher and godmother of the evening, to Brice Chambard, CEO of Obiz. The company is very committed to the theme of gender equality.
“I used to say that we are all women with a capital F. This is something that I claim, I am quite proud to be in a company that has won many awards, which shows an economic performance and finance and gender parity among managers”said Brice Chambard.
THE TRANSITION TROPHY goes to Isabelle Huault, president of the management board of emlyon business school! His express portrait on video
Isabelle Huault received the trophy from Fabien Bagnon, head of LPA (Lyon Parc Auto). Winner first highlighted by emlyon business school: “I am honored for my school and thank you for having honored an institution of Education. Simone de Beauvoir said that all it takes is a crisis for women’s rights to recede or disappear.”
And to add that the fight is never over in this area: “It is important to put the work back on the job to allow women to no longer censor themselves, to reimburse their salaries, to have trajectories identical to those of men. We have women’s collectives very committed to the school, and we have renamed one of our amphitheaters Julie-Victoire Daubié, after the name of the first baccalaureate in France.”
THE WOMEN OF TECH TROPHY to Pauline Siché-Dalibard (Bel Air Camp)!His express portrait on video.
After the award ceremony by Eric Berthod, president of Legal2digital, Pauline Siché-Dalibard savored “a great victory, especially after the event that tripped us up (Editor’s note, Bel Air Camp was the victim of a fire in 2019)“.
The winner wanted to be associated with this trophy “all those who animate the Bel Air Camp community”as well as the 80 companies and 300 members of all professions, “a passionate activity on a daily basis, with the desire to offer a cocoon in our places”.
THE WOMAN OF AUDACITY TROPHY to Marine Fourest-Raymond (La Pépinière des Talents)!His express portrait on video.
The first words of the winner at the microphone when receiving the trophy from the hands of Eric Cotte, Managing Director of CIC Lyonnaise de Banque: “At La Pépinière des Talents, we are bold women.”
Returning to her inclusive project, through a class aimed at adolescents aged 16 to 19 with dys disorders (dyslexia, dysorthographia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, dysphasia, etc.), Marine Fourest-Raymond delivered a strong message: “These young people are a real wealth for companies. Do we have to be cataloged as “pie” when we don’t fit in the cake pan?”
THE MADE IN HERE TROPHY by Clémentine Colin-Richard (Paraboot)!His express portrait on video.
First emotional reaction when receiving the trophy presented by Sylvie Pelegrini Husson (Metalpe group): “It’s a great emotion… That this Women Decision Makers trophy is called Made in here, it’s even stronger! My whole family was born in Isère. We fought to keep our business in Isère, the shoemaking in the region. I am part of the fourth generation and this award means a lot to my family history.”
– It’s the turn of Maria Coulon-Lamier (UBIC), president of the jury, to speak at the podium. Winner of a first “Women in Decision-making” prize five years ago and then the Excellence trophy in November 2020, she explained how “these trophies (him) allowed him to represent women and especially those in the building industry.”
According to Maria Coulon-Lamier, “We still have a lot of fights, it’s also a way to represent all the minorities these trophies.” The president also reconsidered the decision of the jury. “To have this time experienced it from the inside, the choices are made in all fairness, impartiality, they have been debated at length.”
The president of the jury insisted: “Thanks to these trophies, you will be in demand, you will become inspiring women. But to all the participants who will not win tonight, I say take advantage of the evening to bounce back, network!”
– Laurent Odouard, President of Tout Lyontakes the floor to open the evening. “We have highlighted these women who have entered the battle of entrepreneurship. We have been touched by your backgrounds, your ideas, your processes and above all your personalities. Because people are at the top of the value chain”he privileged during his speech. “It is thanks to you that entrepreneurship grows, that entrepreneurship wins.”
– More than 250 people are gathered at H7, an emblematic place in the Confluence district. At the maneuver to animate the evening, a tandem Stéphanie Borg, editor-in-chief of Tout Lyon, and Julien Thibert, deputy editor-in-chief. We will know in a few minutes the name of the first winner in the Made in Trophy category here.
– At the opening of the evening, a keynote around the theory of hybridization with the philosopher Gabrielle Halpern with the motto “Let’s all be centaurs”.
Evoking the hybridization between cities and countryside or the appearance of third places, Gabrielle Halpern developed her remarks in particular around the following question: “Why are we so uncomfortable with this term or rather with what it represents?”
The manifestations of hybridization, to which it is inherently tricky to attach sometimes precise labels, also take on a negative connotation. The keynote ended with a question and answer session.
– After Cannes and the Molière… the awards season continues! On will know tonight the names of the winners of the Women Decision Makers 2022 eventorganized by Tout Lyon and its partners. among the 26 in the race, respectively three finalists in each of the categories: Woman of audacity, Woman of Tech, Transition and Made in here.
It was then a jury made up of women from the economic world who met to make the big decision: choose the four winners whose identities we will know during this evening to follow live on our site!