From Friday May 27 to Sunday May 29, 2022, the Médiévales de Toulouse will take place at the Prairie des Filtres. Here is the schedule for Sunday.
“In the time of the knights”. Camps, knight fights, cannon fire and catapults… The program of the meadow of filters in Toulouse on this last weekend of May allows young and old to relive the medieval period. The medievals return and set up camp on the prairie along the Garonne from Friday 27 to Sunday 29 May. For this last day of the event, the program is full.
The Medievals offer shows, fights and walks
A camp took place on the meadow of the filters, and the atmosphere took a leap in time. The organizers explain: “find a camp and knight fights, cannon and catapult shooting, a parade of knights, medieval music groups, children’s entertainment and more than 50 medieval exhibitors”. In the program of this last day:
- At 10 a.m.: catapult show with the cannons of the Chevaliers de la Cailleterie.
- 12 p.m.: another cannon fire show by the Enguineurs. Carriage rides for children are also offered by the Knights of Trincou.
- At 2 p.m.: return of the catapults to the cannons of the Chevaliers de la Cailleterie.
- 3 p.m.: medieval combat by the County of Toulouse.
- At 4 p.m.: The Lions of Kent organize a review of the troops. As well as the return of horse-drawn carriage rides for children by the Knights of Trincou and the Enguineurs show.
- 5 p.m.: last performance of the cannon catapults of the Chevaliers de la Cailleterie.
The Medieval starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 6 p.m. this Sunday, May 29, 2022. Entrance is from 7 euros for adults, 5 euros for children and free for children under 12.