Russian moves mainly in the Lugansk settlementPhoto: Stanislav Krasilnikov / TASS / Forum
Or maybe on foot to break the front? – The reader can always break the front. It is only a matter of how the queue of the team that has sides will turn out in the right condition and, for example, if it is a matter of dropping even more and equipment there. You can clearly see that is one of the main directions of the attack and to the minimum that can be taken, that is, this mini-boiler, is now this absolute plan – comments Prof. Daniel Boćkowski.
– In other countries, it has either died out, or they are carrying out activities that they reject, especially in the North. In the vicinity of Chersoń there is also a matter that is not fully clarified. There you can see that in one, Ukrainians gain a source of profit, People, and others do it – adds the experts Jedynki.
– In fact, the key now is the area of these “little ticks”, which are probably associated with sellers as an effect of some profit – we gain.
What will the Russians do and what will the Ukrainians do?
Prof. Daniel Boćkowski points out that “there are others in which Ukrainians are privileged”. – In this way, the Russians had to storm the area and suffer very heavy losses, but it is clearly visible that they brought a lot of equipment to Popasna and its vicinity, and it was really difficult to allocate (front) – to evaluate Jedynka.
– Now there is a question of what is the plan of Ukraine. Ie. whether the Ukrainians will move away and which on the further shifting of the Russians, also somewhere to the north or at the post office, will they start an operation that the troops transferred, inter alia, in the direction of Popasna, there will be no direction there. It is not as yet state of the art as it looks like with the forces that actually have power at its disposal. In addition, there is the issue of artillery and the possibility of electrification by Ukraine of electrifying the areas where these operations are now taking place – the goal of prof. Daniel Boćkowski.
Who will suffer the greater losses?
The Ukrainian-Russian war is currently devoted to destruction. Both are trying to destroy as a place the enemy side and the possibilities of action. The Russians are losing a lot of equipmenthowever, we are now talking about Ukrainian losses.
– Ukraine has a very good teleinformatics system and it is not possible to perform technical analysis of losses. Some of these losses were caused by films uploaded by the Russians and information from drones. We know the losses coating, but Ukraine also, when it comes to mechanized equipment, works and exists, and there are multi-lead launchers – he says. Daniel Boćkowski.
The guest of Jedynka notes that “hence there is support and support, what is important, the West”. – The tanks that left Poland are already on the front line and are fighting directly. All American howitzers are also already on the front line – he adds.
In addition, in the broadcast:
– 86th day of the year of the war against Ukraine. What is the situation at the front? Paweł Buszka’s report.
– The US Senate approved a $ 40 billion military, humanitarian and economic aid package for Ukraine. The bill will now go to the desk of President Joe Biden, who announced its signing. Material by Marek Wałkuski.
– In the United States, the United States will speak with representatives of the Dutch and United States authorities. Reception Tayyip Erdogan has still announced his objection to Finland’s and Art’s planning of execution to NATO. An interview with dr. Konrad Zasztowt from the University of Warsaw.
Program title: More world
He led: Michał Strzałkowski
Guests: prof. Daniel Boćkowski (University of Bialystok), Dr. Konrad Zasztowt (University of Warsaw)
Date of issue: 20/05/2022
Time of broadcast: 17.32
Messages in Ukrainian