10 million journeys without. GDDKiA about the POW tunnel [POSŁUCHAJ] – Warsaw and Mazovia – the latest news in RDC
POW tunnel / photo. GDDKiA / Krzysztof Nalewajko
The last, Ursynów fragment of the Warsaw Ring Road has already been completed by almost 10 million vehicles. Until today, there has been no accident in the tunnel. We have a road builder summary.
– A bit more drivers go to Poznań. Up to about 5 million. In the opposite direction to Terespol, it is up to almost 5 million. You must end speed when driving through a tunnel. Up to 80 km / h. Also permanent data from those in need of the car and further lanes. You mustn’t stop. In addition, the sectional speed measurement was working – contribution of the Warsaw branch of GDDKiA Małgorzata Tarnowska.
She noted that in the tunnel of the Ursynów section of the POW there are other systems, which, depending on the situation and positive by probes, may change into advance, advance, advance, advance or other advance in the event of a collision, accident or other advance. – The systems also detect tolls carrying materials, which ensure and ensure their immobilization in the tunnel, it will be disabled for traffic –
– Our priority is to ensure the security level of Ursynów and users of the S2 expressway. Therefore, they cannot pass through the tunnel, moving to the materials. The decision was based on the audits we made, and tests were carried out, the tunnel was also located, also the measures were resolved with liquidation and prevention passed also with the conditions of the company – explained Małgorzata Tarnowska.
He informs that the decision to ban traffic for vehicles carrying protective materials is also in line with the recommendation of the Mazovian Provincial Commander of the State Fire Service. – We also took into account the route through one of the most densely populated districts of Warsaw, as well as the lack of infrastructure related to the activities, such as parking lots for vehicles transporting vehicles. Moreover, no main roads for vehicles transporting materials about products have been put up in Mazovia – she said.
– All For the purposes of the decision that may be made to purchase or introduce additives for the introduction through tunnels of vehicles carrying materials that accumulate, or vehicles that are not authorized, the passage of a vehicle carrying the tunneling of vehicles is – Delivery.
24/7 traffic control
She also reported that the Tunnel Management Center employees check the tunnel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. – At your disposal you have access from 134 available, at your disposal inside and to any object. The vision system had a system guided through the entire system, e.g. pedestrian protection, stopping a vehicle or running the wrong way. Algorithms are in identifying, monitoring and checking, and checking if they can happen now. Access to monitoring is also available to the Warsaw Police Headquarters and the Security Center of the Capital City of Warsaw. Warsaw – she informed.
– The facility is equipped with a replenishment and emergency system, basic, emergency and evacuation lighting. There is a concentration and nitrogen measurement system in the carbon test review. You in the tunnel are automatically controlled and sensors detect and signal fire. The facility near Ursynów is equipped with a system of alarm points, radio communication of rescue and order services. There are also fire hydrants, drainage, rainwater drainage, fire and drainage in the tunnel. – she calculated.
– Along the tunnel wall there are sidewalks that will be used as evacuation routes if necessary. Every 250 meters also the same from the neighbor between you, information about waiting for this entrance on the switch on the boards, lighting streets, – added a spokeswoman for the Warsaw branch of GDDKiA.
The tunnel in Ursynów, opened at the end of last year, is late Bypass Of Warsaw. From December 22, 2020, you have at your disposal an over 15-kilometer section of this route between the Warszawa-Wilanów and Lubelska canals, along with the bridge over the Vistula. The route can be accessed through four interchanges: Warszawa-Wilanów, Wał Miedzeszyński, Patriotów and Lubelska.
The total cost of the construction of three sections of S2, a part of the POW, approx. PLN 4.6 billion, of which nearly PLN 1.7 billion for co-financing the program from the European Union under the program and the environment.
The second track of the WKD to Grodzisk Mazowiecki in 1.5 years “We will avoid many difficulties”
Source: CBR / PAP | Author: Cyryl Skiba / PL