* Enrique, your concert has been moving again, so what can we expect now?
“A concert in Prague? I want him to be truly exceptional. One of my favorite concerts I’ve ever done was in Prague in 2016. And the last two I did in the USA in 2021 were also incredible. It is basically the same show that we will bring to Prague on June 8. I’m looking forward to it and I want it to be even better than in 2016 and 2018. I’m nervous and excited and I think we can do an even better show. I want people to have a great time for two hours! ”
* You recently celebrated your 47th birthday, you have three beautiful children, a wonderful partner, people love your music… What else would you like to achieve in life?
“(Thinking) Pauline, I feel happy. Blessed and happy. Every day when I wake up, sometimes I have to pinch myself, I see my children and sometimes they smile, sometimes they cry, sometimes they scream… I love my life and what I do. I love composing when I can go to the studio and write songs. Is there anything else I would like to achieve? No. I want to enjoy every day and every hour, because the situation can change quickly. “
* What do you do when you’re not creating?
“Besides spending time with the kids and being a dad?” (laughs) I like to watch football! Whenever a good match is played. I’m a fan of Real Madrid, so I’ll be watching next Saturday, I’m looking forward to it. As long as they win, I’ll be happy, if not, I’ll be in a bad mood. (laughs) Although I like Liverpool a lot, too. Otherwise, I like to just lie on the couch and do nothing. When I’m not composing, I’m pretty lazy. “
* I have to admit, I got one of the best kisses on your glider. Your music is about love and passion, so I have to ask – what about you and marriage to your partner Anna Kurnikova?
“We have been together for twenty years and we are stronger than ever. I’ll basically tell you… We didn’t get public, but that doesn’t mean we’re not married. (smiles) We’ve been together for basically half our lives. “
* Will you bring your family to the Czech Republic with you?
“Covid started when Maria was born, two and a half years ago, so we didn’t actually go anywhere with her. And the twins are four years old, so I think all the kids are too young to go on a tour of the ocean for a few days. In a few years, when they are older, definitely… “
* Do you look amazing, what is your secret?
“(Laughs) That I have a super filter on camera! (The conversation took place via Skype – note:) I think the younger I keep the music. It motivates me. And then my children. They make me happy and I think I feel it on the outside. “
* Will you have some extra time in the Czech Republic?
“The organizer only gave me half an hour after the performance, so you can imagine what it will do. I would like to go out for at least twenty minutes and have a beer, sit down, get drunk… (laughs) “
Enrique Iglesias in Studio Blesk: I got half an hour for a walk around Prague! (Pavlina Horakova, Lukas Cerveny)
Author: instagram / @enriqueiglesias