For the first time Skywalker.gr organized the #JobDay of refugees in Thessaloniki and for the second time in Athens – See photos.
The refugees who visited it had the opportunity to find work Seraphio of the Municipality of Athens and Olympic Museum in Thessaloniki on Friday, April 1.
Specifically, for the first time organized by Skywalker.gr the #JobDay for refugees in Thessaloniki and for second time in Athensan action aimed at participants of the specific social group who are looking for work in a country more or less unknown to them.
It was held under the auspices of the Attica Region and the Region of Central Macedonia with the main purpose of supporting the refugee population and providing an opportunity to claim their integration into the working ecosystem.
Admission for the public was free and participation for the companies was free.
“The biggest success of the #JobDay refugees was that it raised in the participants expectations for the beginning of a better life in our country. Determined to start from the beginning of their lives, they came prepared to the #JobDay of refugees to look for a job and to lay the foundations for a better tomorrow “, it is noted in the relevant announcement of Skywalker.gr.
Citizens who attended the #JobDay Refugee said they were very happy to have the opportunity in just one day to:
– Visit more than 75 branches that were looking for staff.
– Participate in interviews for more than 400 jobs.
– Exchange ideas, thoughts and knowledge for finding a job in Greece.
– Improve their CV with the help of ActionAid’s special advisors in Athens and Thessaloniki.
– Use in Thessaloniki the useful tips for the interview process offered by the consultants of the International Organization for Migration.
– Commits to their professional rights from the specialized executives of the International Organization for Migration in Athens and the Labor Institute of GSEE / INE – GSEE in Thessaloniki.
“Skywalker.gr continuously supports the work ecosystem in Greece. “It offers free public access to the #JobDays and #JobFestivals it organizes in Athens and Thessaloniki, leaving thousands of satisfied visitors,” it said.
The organization of #JobDay Refugees, in the context of the actions of skywalker.gr “On the Work”, took place with the valuable contribution of:
Under the auspices: ATTICA REGION, CENTRAL MACEDONIA REGION
Supporters: MINISTRY OF IMMIGRATION AND ASYLUM, SUN, INTERNATIONAL MIGRATION ORGANIZATION (IOM), OXYZED
Partner for food and drink: ΕΨΑ
Parallel actions: ACTIONAID, INE – GSEE
Media Sponsors: STAR ΚΕΝΤΡΙΚΗΣ ΕΛΛΑΔΟΣ, TVSTAR.GR, ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΩ, E-DAILY, E-RADIO, VORIA.GR, ENALLAKTIKOS.GR, MAGDA’S NEWS, THAT’S LIFE, CSRNEWS.GR, BUSINESS NEWS.GR, STARTEA.GR, GROGMA ZOI, ECOZEN.GR, ECONOMIC INSPECTION, PINK.GR, AGELIES ERGASIAS.GR, FLOW MAGAZINE, LET IT BE.GR, I PORTA, PIRAEUS365.GR, SETTLE.GR, STENTORAS.