“They wrote that I should have been ashamed because I was Russian. In the Czech Republic, branches of Sberbank are doused with artificial blood, Ukrainian flags are everywhere.” Nazarov about leaving Bohemians-1905 – Football
Defender Evgeny Nazarov told why left Bohemians 1905.
– We have applied for a work visa, the review continues for about a month. And during this period, a special operation began. It seems to me that in the next two days after the start there were already rumors that Russian athletes were not in the country. The feeling that this was expected, and this became the reason for non-extradition.
Also at that time we had a game, and before it you had to put on a yellow jersey in support of Ukraine. I will disappear.
– How did you say goodbye to the club itself? Are you waiting for the situation to be resolved?
“Everything was great the whole time, no questions asked. They even looked after my safety. Representatives of “Bohemians” gave interviews, articles were published in the media. And only after that they stopped writing different nonsense to me.
– What did they write?
– About Putin, that I should be ashamed because I am Russian and so on. Then I realized that it was useless to do it and stopped.
– Threats received in private messages?
– Yes. Therefore, the club and security. In the Czech Republic, all branches of Sberbank were doused with artificial blood, Ukrainian flags were everywhere, even on cars.
How did you get around the city?
– I was lucky that the club with apartment and car numbers. Therefore, the movement around the city was calm. But on cars with Russian numbers, the locals sealed the flag of Russia, some even smashed it, – said a student of the Krasnodar academy.