Vouvos is the pain after the untold tragedy, in the early hours of the morning Nea Magnesia Thessalonikiwhere the mother with two children were found horribly dead by fire which consumed their house. In a video taken by citizens from the spot, the uncontrollable dimensions of the fire and firefighters’ efforts to contain it.
It is characteristic that from the flames collapsed up to the roof of the house resulting in detached house to be reduced to ashes. The fire is said to have started either from stove used by the family to keep warm, either by short circuit in the air conditioner while it quickly spread throughout the house. The two children, one 11 year old boy and an aged girl 8 years oldwere found dead in their bedroom, while the 32-year-old mother was at the door of the house.
Neighbors and family friends can not believe the tragedy that occurred and how unfairly three lives were lost. The house on Chrysostomou Smyrnis Street, as people who knew the family well say in protothema.gr, was bought by 32 years old with her husbandlast summer while the children were playing in the backyard of the house.
Tragic figure the father of two children and the husband of the 32-year-old who is professional driver and at the time of the fire was on a route with the truck.
Early in the morning, outside the house where the tragic event took place, is Nigi, the family dog. Neighbors bring her food and water while she constantly enters the yard of the house, which was completely destroyed and then leaves to sit on the sidewalk.
The funeral of the mother and her children will take place tomorrow afternoon at the Church of Agios Panteleimon in Nea Magnesia, Thessaloniki.
“I’m shocked,” said Maria’s father, 32
Supported by his relatives, the father of 32-year-old Maria arrived at the house where he was to be hell for his daughter and grandchildren.
«My daughter was a very good girlHe said in a trembling voice. «I was informed by a cousin of my ex-wife and a neighbor. Because I was divorced I have not had my children since 2011. Unfortunately I have never met my grandchildren».
He himself stated in a climate of pain that he had raised his child.
«I learned that the house caught fire and I am shocked. I am a person with heart problems and I took a sedative to come. My child is the big one. I bathed it and studied it“, He added.
Roman Abramovich in the crosshairs of British MPs – They ask him to … disengage from Chelsea
Powerful explosions at Melitopolis air base – Watch video
Fight to keep Chernobyl – “Russians invaded from Belarus,” he said in Kiev.
See all the latest News from Greece and the World, the moment they happen, at Protothema.gr