His signature “Greece-Israel Defense Cooperation Program” (Defense Cooperation Program) for the year 2022 was held on Tuesday, by the director of the Directorate of International Relations of GEETHA brigadier, Nikolaos Holevaand the head of the International Cooperation Department of the General Staff of the Israeli Armed Forces, Colonel, Gil Dolov.
More specifically, the cooperation program includes, among others:
– Participation in interdisciplinary exercises, as well as in those of the Branches of the Armed Forces.
– Training of Special Operations Forces.
– Participation of trainees in national – interdisciplinary schools and multinational schools, as well as in seminars.
– Exchange of trainers.
– Staff meetings and talks on issues of mutual interest.
– Actions agreed in the framework of the “Joint Action Plan Greece – Cyprus – Israel” Year 2022.
THE signature of programaccording to his announcement GEETHAconfirms the evolving close military cooperation between Greece and Israel and further deepens their strong links and interoperability Armed Forceswhile strengthening the role of the two countries in their joint efforts to ensure stability and security in the region. Eastern Mediterranean and beyond.