“Yesterday I ended a 2-day visit to Chisinau, an official meeting, but also a good one, with good friends.
It was an opportunity to evaluate the things done and to put in concrete plans what we have to do in the future.
– meeting with the Minister of Culture in Chisinau with the management of the Museum of Literature in the capital of Moldova, with writers, academics, book lovers. The museum lives in a wonderful ensemble that urgently needs funding for consolidation
– in the same formula, greeted by the tireless director Petru Hadârcă, I visited the Mihai Eminescu National Theater again, I exchanged a few words with some of the talented members of the band.
– I started the day with the joint meeting of the Governments of Romania and the Republic of Moldova, the FIRST held in Chisinau. A historic moment, the deepening of our historical laws. The EUR 100 million non-reimbursable aid agreement was signed for the development of the Moldovan infrastructure, offered by Romania. Another 13 inter-ministerial documents were signed, the premise of a substantial collaboration in the future;
– I had a bilateral meeting with Mr. Sergiu Prodan, my counterpart from across the Prut, where I laid the foundations of the collaboration protocol that will contain future concrete and important steps in support of the cultural phenomenon across the Prut;
– I gave a short interview to Radio Romania Chisinau;
– I lived the great joy of the reunion with the great Eugen Doga, from whom I received, with autograph, an invaluable collection of CDs with his music
– I was present with Sergiu Prodan at TVR Moldova where I sent our plans for the future to Moldovans;
– we ended the evening at Chateau Vartely, a wonderful vineyard, with our hosts and with Robert Cazanciuc and on the unique chords of Vali Boghean’s music.
– I relived the paradox of having two ministers for one and the same culture;
– we will sign in Bucharest a cultural collaboration protocol that will support Moldovan culture with legislative expertise, with the support of the Romanian theater participation in the Meeting of National Theaters in Chisinau and not only, with finding funds for rehabilitation of endangered cultural institutions in Moldova;
– we will insist that part of the EUR 100 million in aid go to cultural infrastructure;
– we will create the framework so that, regardless of who will lead the destinies of the culture, the course of the collaboration will be a constant and uninterrupted one.
PS At all times I wore the mask, however, in order not to know the faces and over the years, to have given up on this for a few seconds, hopefully, temporarily accessory … “, it is shown in a Facebook post of the Ministry Culture.