- Hanna Zięba may go down in history in the Winter Olympics in Beijing and become the youngest Polish competitor in Alpine Witchcraft
- For now, she is the youngest in the team for these Games, and her calling for a call, where she was a great surprise. However, she deserved it, controlling the gold medalist in her debut at the Polish championship
- “This is a surprise for me. Completely unexpected” – Polish woman in the Group of One Sport
- You can find more such stories on the Onet.pl homepage
Recently, Zięba, a competitor of the KS Tatra Ski Academy, became the Polish champion for the first time in her career. She triumphed in the giant slalom at Palenica in Szczawnica.
A ski, born in the department, but living in Dzianisz, is said for some time a lot in connection with this sport discipline. Experts say that it’s a real talent.
– It’s very nice that people talk about me like that. I do not expect it to be my first and last games either. Certainly, the first cats behind the fences in contact with such a big event. That’s why I’m trying to acclimatize to the team. For me, until the experience – Finch.
There was our new alpine, each one could be collected as much as possible, due to the close contact with a person connected with our company, it had to be isolated.
The 16-year-old child is reachable with skis. You don’t even remember the moment when it mattered. Nobody was practicing skiing in the family. On a daily basis, Zięba trains with Janusz Starzyk. He specializes in giant slalom.
– I feel confident in this competition – admitted.
At the end of February, however, he also has slalom training. She wanted to collect FIS points in the competition. For her, it is really the first time in her career under the aegis of the FIS. She has only had a few rides on her account, and she has already gone to the Olympics. Therefore, it is difficult that she is not satisfied.
– I totally did not expect that I said that the first version of the racing year had occurred – she said.
Pod ogem Slepi countered, we, who in all members of Poland, Signey for gold.
Chaffinch for talent, not only skiing. Apart from sports, as long as he has free time, he has an interesting hobby.
– It takes me a long time to study, but I finished art school. I have my first degree in music school in playing the flute. I also have art and sponsorship, I was considering the information in Zespół Szszch Plastycznych im. Antoni Kenar in Zakopane. It’s even still in my head. I feel good in graphics. Such activities are necessary to have a springboard from sport. Maybe even when I find time in Beijing, some jobs will be created. The sport itself is boring. You have to have something from life – a product.
It is worth remembering that the youngest competitor in the history of performances was the first competitor in the Olympics, Zuzanna Szwed Wigrzyskach in Albertville (1992), held for 14 years and 215 days. He was then 19th in the soloists competition. If Zięba starts, he will become the youngest representative of Polish alpine skiing in the history of the Olympics. In this case, the youngest one is Jakub Malczewski. The tenth in 1992 was 17 years and 58 days old when he took off in a super-giant, which he did not complete.
From Zhangjiakou – Tomasz Kalemba, Onet Sport