HOORN – The Netherlands is slowly starting to close, which means that the chance that Live in Hoorn will continue later in the summer is a lot bigger, the organizers of Live in Hoorn hope. “Fortunately, because in 2020 and 2021, unfortunately, due to the pandemic, all tickets for the edition of Saturday, June 20, 2020 were sold out within 3 hours.” This year, Saturday June 18, 2022 is on the calendar for a new edition.
After two years of cancellations, the 10th Live in Hoorn has to be held this year. The number of tickets is limited this time because many buyers of previous editions decided to transfer the tickets to the next edition. “It is striking that only a few cards have returned after the mandatory termination of this evening. The tickets that we have received back are on sale from now on.”
Live in Hoorn from 15:30. The organizers have a choice of Dutch artists from the Top40 on the programme.
- KRIS KROSS AMSTERDAM – The Closer, the Headliner, Bigger than ever and they come full circle! They’re going to blast for 60 minutes and have hits with all the other artists who will be appearing on our stage this evening. This show will cause a total energy explosion in Hoorn!
- SNELLE en de Lieve Jongens Band – New show, even better, more spectacular & longer – 60 minutes concert Live with band!
- MAAN – Is touring for the first time with a true “Festivalshow”. 60 minutes concert Live with band!
- TINO MARTIN – The sensation of the moment that sells out everything where it stands – 60 minutes concert Live with Band!
- ANTOON – The most booked artist at the moment. Already several top hits and many more to come!
- DIGGY DEX – Regular guest at the Vrienden van Amstel Live, a real festival act and also with its own band for an hour.
Live in Hoorn will be held and from now on future tickets (a 38.75 excl. service costs) are available via www.livein.nl.
The organizers are also taking various corona measures for this year. “This year we are taking special measures because of the virus. Firstly, our tent is 65% larger in terms of m2 than the tent of editions. That there will be no more visitors at all on the site. The tent that we are going to build this year has the size of a football field. A huge tent and this whole Pelmolenpad. All these interventions completely double the number of m2. With the same number of visitors, which ultimately means much more freedom of movement that we can experience Live in Hoorn at a safer distance from each other. Clear guidelines from the government, the measures of corona and if new rules will apply. We can’t answer the question of a QR code and / or test proof will be necessary, but we will keep everyone well informed during the period.
If due to the Corona measures, you can also organize in 2022, you will be given the opportunity to a) keep your card and use it for the 2023 edition or b) to receive your money back (including ticket fee) from the cards. that you want to cancel. After all, these are uncertain times, but you do not run any unnecessary risks.”