From January 24 to 29, the 1st edition of this meeting is held for future parents and those who have a child between 0 and 3 years old!
The Family Forum will be held from January 24 to 29, in six different places, to be closer to parents in Toulouse. Organized by the Town Hall of Toulouse, it will answer all the questions that young and future parents have… but not only.
On site, agents from the Early Childhood Department of Toulouse Town Hall present them with the methods of welcoming young children near their homes. They will also be able to discover the services of the Toulouse libraries intended for toddlers, as well as a selection of albums dedicated to 0-3 years and parenthood.
Existing benefits and support for parents
The Family Allowance Fund (CAF) will be present to inform and help them. And if these future parents or parents of young children are looking for a job or have a project to create a business, there are existing reception solutions to allow them to carry out their procedures peacefully. The Local Employment Integration Plan (PLIE) and the Cité de l’emploi will provide them with all the information they need during this first edition of the Family Forum.
Six dates, six places
• Monday January 24: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Salle San Subra, 4 rue San Subra, Saint-Cyprien district
• Tuesday 25 January: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., East Citizenship House, 8 bis, avenue du Parc, Roseraie district
• Wednesday 26 January: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Maison de la citoyenne Nord, 4, place du Marché aux Cochons, Minimes district
• Thursday 27 January: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Maison des associations Niel, 3, place Guy Hersant, Empalot // Saint-Agne districts
• Friday January 28: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Alban-Minville Cultural Center, Bellefontaine district
• Saturday January 29: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Salle Osète, 6, rue Lieutenant-Colonel Pélissier, Capitole district