Usually, you have to wait a long time for an appointment with a specialist. How long does it take to finish a Neurologist in Warsaw? Check the list to find out where the shortest waiting time for a visit to a doctor in Warsaw is. Don’t wait longer than necessary for your visit to the Neurologist.
Queues at the National Health Fund to a Neurologist in Warsaw – as of January 23, 2022
ATTENTION! Information on the first possible implementation period and the inflow of data ensuring the end of the reporting period in the period of crisis and epidemic *
NEUROLOG Warsaw: NHF queue and end of treatment
You have to wait for the visit 64 days.
Mazowiecki Szpital Bródnowski W Warszawie Sp. Z OO (Parkinsonism and Extrapyramidal System Diseases Clinic)
- Address: Kondratowicza 8, Warsaw
- Dates of visit for the family: March 29, 2022 (data from 01/21/2022)
- Queue of people: 91
- Phone: +48 22 326 52 26
Mazowieckie Voivodeship Occupational Medicine Center (Neurological Clinic)
- Address: Al. Wojska Polskiego 25, Warsaw
- Dates of visit for the family: 03/30/2022 (data from 01/21/2022)
- Number of people in line: 20
- Phone: +48 22 560 00 70
Non-public Healthcare Institution Formedica Clinic (Non-public Healthcare Institution Formedica Clinic Neurological Clinic)
- Address: Berezyńska 39, Warsaw
- Dates of visit for the family: 03/31/2022 (data from 01/21/2022)
- Queue: 49
- Phone: +48 22 617 78 05
Pro Familia Limited Liability Company (Neurological Clinic)
- Address: Bartycka 22C, Warsaw
- Dates of visit for the family: 8/04/2022 (data as of January 20, 2022)
- Queue: 46
- Phone: +48 22 651 06 38
Medicenter Medical Center (Neurological Clinic)
- Address: Wołoska 88, Warsaw
- Dates of visit for the family: 8/04/2022 (data as of January 19, 2022)
- Queue: 74
- Phone: +48 22 646 86 09
This may be of interest to you
What does a neurologist do?
Neurology is about diseases the root of which are processes that destroy the human nervous system. The neurologist after starting an interview with the patient and performing potassium reflex tests and measurement of walking, speech law or tests
What tests can a neurologist order?
- Computed tomography – a radiological examination that allows you to assess a specific part of the body. the spine of the spine and the head. Helps repair degenerative changes, be creative.
- Emission tomography – works in traditional computed tomography and positron emission tomography. It is one of the most modern techniques of neurological research.
- Resonance – Repair is for repair and assessment of pathological changes in repair repair.
- Electroencephalography – helps e.g. epilepsy, brain tumors, insomnia and encephalitis.
Healthcare reports that regularly establish the foundations that have a particular country to get an appointment with a specialist in our require wait funds as long as four months. How long does it take to finish a Neurologist in Warsaw? Check on our website where you can find Neurologastana and the National Health Fund.
* Legal basis: Act of March 31, 2020 amending certain acts in the field of health protection with the prevention, prevention and counteraction of COVID-19 (Journal of Laws item 567), art. 15 points 4 dots. art. 7 b point 1 of the Act of March 2, 2020 on counteracting counteracting, counteracting and combating COVID-19, other infectious diseases and crisis situations caused by them (Journal of Laws, item 374).