Hrvatski Telekom dd: Agreement on transfer of OT-Optima Telekom shares to Telemach Hrvatska doo signed
Following an earlier announcement on 9 July 2021 on the signing of the Share Purchase Agreement for OT-Optima Telekom (Optima), Hrvatski Telekom (Reuters: HT.ZA; Bloomberg: HT CZ) announced that Hrvatski Telekom and Zagrebačka banka dd closed the sale transaction today. its shares in Optima to Telemach Hrvatska doo, owned by United Group (United Group BV, the Netherlands).
Since Telemach received all the necessary regulatory approvals after signing the Share Purchase Agreement and all other conditions for closure were met, Hrvatski Telekom and Zagrebačka banka signed a Share Transfer Agreement today, transferring their shares in Optima to Telemach. . HT holding (100% owned by Hrvatski Telekom) thus transferred its 17.41% stake, and Zagrebačka banka transferred its 36.90% stake in Optima to Telemach Hrvatska doo, and Telemach Hrvatska doo acquired a total of 54.31% stake in Optima .
T-HT – Hrvatski Telekom dd posted this content on January 21, 2022 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distribute Public, unarranged and unchanged, at January 21, 2022. 14:22:02 UTC.