TicketSwap is on a mission to become the world’s favorite platform for fans to buy and sell tickets. With over 6 million users in 36 countries, TicketSwaps aims to provide a safe, secure and fair way for fans to experience their favorite artists, festivals, sports teams and more.
We are excited to expand our fan base in 2022 – further enhanced by our first ever funding round – which comes at a time when TicketSwap is expanding globally to new countries, as live events recur worldwide.
To continue on this mission, we are looking for someone to join our Partnerships team to help us create long-term relationships with ticket companies, event organizers and arenas in the Nordics to support our expansion throughout Europe and beyond.
Ready for a new challenge? 💪
What you can expect from the work
- Own and create the sales strategy, together with our Senior Partnerships Manager, to conquer the Swedish market;
- Identify and approach key contacts and decision makers;
- You will need to meet ambitious goals;
- Turn prospects into sales opportunities through your own network and cold calling;
- Maintain and build our network by attending events and conferences;
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with different departments and develop best practices together with other TicketSwap markets;
- The role is a combination of sales and relationship management. As the role matures, you should spend your time both building new relationships and managing your existing partnerships;
- Travel is required to build relevant relationships and contribute to the larger goal: concluding partnerships.
- You are an ambitious, energetic and positive person;
- You have a commercial mindset and are driven to achieve goals and create new partnerships. You are a strong communicator and you know how to end the deal;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in partnership and business development in the ticket or live event industry. Experienced, affiliated candidates from an artist / music agency background or label are also considered;
- You have excellent contacts in the music and entertainment industry and can clearly identify new opportunities and determine their potential;
- You can think outside the box, are not afraid to be ambitious, fail and try harder again. You see failure as learning and change as a way to develop;
- You have a great sense of detail and are proud to perform tasks correctly;
- You are fluent in Swedish, based in Sweden with at least one bachelor’s degree.
TicketSwap benefits and benefits
At TicketSwap, we do not just care about a competitive salary. We want you to be happy and healthy and get the best possible results, every day! That’s why we offer a range of benefits and perks that we hope will help you achieve all your goals and ambitions in life and enjoy every moment in and around the office.