Kolasinac is Marseille, Monaco refused 40 million euros for Badiashile, Cherki wonders about his future Lyon, Real had accepted an offer for Hazard, Petkovic will play his job on Sunday … Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day is not lacking. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Kolasinac must commit to OM
During this winter transfer window, the clubs will try to refine their workforce for the second part of the season. From Monday to Saturday 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
The TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Kolasinac is Marseille
After several days of negotiations, the left side Sead Kolasinac should make a commitment in favor of Olympique de Marseille. According to La Provence, the Bosnian defender arrived in Marseille on Tuesday for his medical examination before signing his new contract. In this case, OM would have no paying transfer compensation since the native of Karlsruhe would have given up his last six months of contract with the Gunners, according to the regional daily. Able to fly in the left corridor and in the axis, Kolasinac will compete with Luan Peres, only his position since the departure of Jordan Amavi Nice on loan.
2. Monaco refused €40m for Badiashile
As mentioned last week, Newcastle a formula offers 40 million euros for the Mongasque central defender Benot Badiashile. If this very attractive proposal made Monaco think, the Asmist management finally decided to reject it, announces L’Equipe. Nevertheless, the ASM does not close the door on the sale of the international Espoirs tricolor. Can it materialize by January 31? It is not acting. Firstly because the player has not made a departure this winter a priority and is waiting for the two clubs to eventually agree to make a decision. Then because it is not certain that Newcastle will return the charge with a more level offer for a player unavailable until the beginning of March due to a thigh injury.
3. Cherki wonders about his future Lyon
From not having come into play against Troyes (1-0) on Sunday, striker Rayan Cherki wonders about his future at Olympique Lyonnais, according to L’Equipe. Until now, his entourage has always rejected approaches from interested clubs, because the native of Lyon has always wanted to win OL first. But the player now wants to speak with management to clarify his status 18 months from the end of his contract. Depending on the response from the Rhone club, Cherki could change his plans and consider leaving. Watched by the big European clubs, he is also of interest to OGC Nice, who dream of doing the same thing as for Amine Gouiri.
4. Real accepted €50m for Hazard, but…
Pushed out by Real Madrid, Eden Hazard is ready to pack his bags this winter. But not to go anywhere. According to El Nacional, the Belgian winger refused to join Newcastle, which had met the expectations of the Madrid management by offering 40 million euros, plus 10 million euros in bonuses. As the Catalan media explains, this offer had convinced President Florentino Prez, tired of waiting for the awakening of a player recruited for 115 M € in July 2019. But the Belgian international wants to join a big club, dreaming of a Chelsea return, and considering that Newcastle, despite their newfound financial power, is not an option. Bad news for Real…
5. Petkovic vir in case of misstep against Strasbourg?
Vladimir Petkovic is not guaranteed to end the season on the bench of the Girondins de Bordeaux. According to L’Equipe, the Bordeaux coach will play his future next Sunday against Strasbourg. A new underperformance, a week after the slap received Rennes (0-6), should be fatal to him. After having maintained his confidence in him, President Gérard Lopez is no longer certain that the former coach of Switzerland is still the man for the job to save the Aquitaine club, 19th in Ligue 1 after 21 days. To the point that the Bordeaux management is already studying a list of potential successors. Without having, for the time being, initiated the slightest contact.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– Nice attacking midfielder Lucas Da Cunha is prt Clermont until the end of the season.
– Free since the end of his contract with Malm this winter, the midfielder Bonke Innocent signed up with Lorient until 2025.
– Central defender Nicolas Pallois to be extended with Nantes until 2024.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– Prt Lyon, the left side Emerson would keep returning to Chelsea.
– The attacking midfielder of Lille, Yusuf Yazici, a past medical examination with CSKA Moscow with a view to a loan with an option to buy (€12m).
– Ajax would claim 7 million euros to sell their left side Nicholas Tagliafico, targeted in recent days by OM.
– Roma would be cooled by the salary demands of the middle of OM Boubacar Kamara.
– Prt Elche, OM striker Dario Benedetto is due to sign Boca Juniors on Thursday for €34m.
– Lorient wants the Sarpsborg striker Ibrahima Kon.
– Newcastle thinks the Lens striker Ignatius Ganago.
– Saint-Etienne rings the Brndby striker Mikael Uhre, which also concerns Troyes and Mainz.
– Tottenham midfielder Tanguy Ndombele interest Napoli, Roma and Atlético Madrid.
– Le Bara thinks Real Sociedad striker Alexander Isak in case of failure with Erling Hland (Dortmund).
– Inter Miami want to attract the striker from Atletico Madrid Luis Suarez.
– In difficult in the Roberto Martinez file, Everton song Frank Lampard for the position of coach.
– Newcastle try to attract the Atalanta striker Duvan Zapata.
– Ready by the Bara, the middle Miralem Pjanic would like to stay Besiktas at the end of the season.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget to consult the brief of the day, complementary to the JdT!