The theater in Avignon is not just summer!
In the permanent theaters of the city, discover the shows of the companies of the region. Fest’hiver is all the richness, inventiveness and relevance of the territory. And that’s until February 4!
Find the detailed program on France bleu.fr and win your invitations by listening to France bleu Vaucluse, THE radio connected to your desires.
Ask for the program: The Winter Fest agenda!
- Sunday 23 January 4.30 p.m. – Théâtre du Chien Qui Fume Le Comte de Monte Cristo – Compagnie du Théâtre des 3 hangars
- Monday 24 January 8 p.m. – Théâtre Transversal Crache – Compagnie Rhizome – Conference
- Tuesday January 25 12:30 p.m. – Ceccano Library Midi-Sandwichs / Reading of texts by Sandrine Roche
- Thursday January 27 8 p.m. – Théâtre des Halles The day my father killed me – Macha Productions
- Friday January 28 8 p.m. – Théâtre Transversal Racin.e (s) – Compagnie A Divinis
- Saturday 29 January 8 p.m. – Théâtre du Chêne Noir The cemetery of cars – Oléa Compagnie Méditerranéenne 9 p.m. – Théâtre des Carmes André Benedetto The Saga of Molière – Compagnie les Estivants
- Sunday 30 January 4 p.m. – Théâtre du Balcon Précieux (ses) the Grand Bureau des Merveilles – Compagnie Pirenopolis
- Tuesday 01 February 9 p.m. – Théâtre des Carmes André Benedetto À nos tempêtes – Collectif Dromolo
- Wednesday 02 February 8 p.m. – Théâtre Transversal Racin.e (s) – Compagnie A Divinis
- Thursday 03 February 7 p.m. – Théâtre du Chêne Noir Les Pitres: Molière mission – Compagnie La Naïve
- Friday 04 February 8:30 p.m. – Artéphile Le Chevreuil et Dalida – La Volada
and for more details, integrate into program in PDF format !
The official website of Winter Fest