CHU DIJON BOURGOGNE: The sanitary pass controlled at the entrance to the hospital site from January 3
The Dijon Bourgogne CHU announces that the control of the health pass will be stepped up from Monday, January 3. Access is different depending on the week, weekends, holidays and night.
New methods of access to the Dijon Bourgogne CHU
as of Monday January 3, 2022
Due to the active circulation of the virus and the need for stricter controls, the health pass control will be carried out upon entering the site, and no longer at the entrance to the buildings.
Access will be different on weekdays, weekends, holidays and at night.
– Monday to Friday – 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Limited to 6 access points.
– Weekends and public holidays – From 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Limitation of 2 access points.
– At night – From 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. – Limitation to 1 single entry point Emergency entrance, located boulevard Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny.
Rules for visitors and accompanying persons
In accordance with national instructions, access to the Dijon Bourgogne CHU is subject, except in emergencies and special situations, to the presentation of a valid health pass. Access to emergencies for adults, children, maternity is not subject to the health pass for the patients concerned. These rules are regularly updated and updated in the CHU’s external communication media.
– General rule: 1 visitor per day and per patient for 1 hour and in the afternoon is authorized. The medical teams can, depending on the individual situation of each patient, grant visits outside this framework. For example, parents of underage patients may be allowed to come in pairs.
– Visits are not allowed to visitors with COVID-19, showing signs of COVID-19 or who have been in contact with someone with the virus in the previous 14 days.
– Visitors are required to ensure strict compliance with barrier measures, including in the patient’s room:
– Hand disinfection, in particular when entering and leaving the room.
– Wearing a mask compulsory during the entire visit, including in the patient’s room.
– Distancing measures, including in the patient’s room.
– Only 1 accompanying person for people going to the Emergency Department.
– Patients coming for an outpatient consultation cannot be accompanied, except in special circumstances requiring the presence of an accompanying third party.
– The accompanying person must be able to present a health pass at the checkpoints.
– Patients coming for an outpatient consultation cannot be accompanied, except in special circumstances requiring the presence of an accompanying third party. ? Access procedures can be put in place for certain situations. Patients and visitors are invited to inquire about their location with the medical teams.
Reminder concerning the health pass
Access to all CHU Dijon Bourgogne buildings remains subject to presentation of a valid health pass via the TousAntiCovid application or one of the following documents (paper or digital version):
– negative virological screening examination (RT-PCR or antigen).
– certificate of complete vaccination status.
– certificate of recovery following contamination (medical certificate).
– PCR or antigen positive result of less than 6 months.
– foreign vaccination certificate.
– SMS or email reminder to meet at the CHU vaccination center (IFSI).
Controls are organized at the various entrances to the establishment by dedicated teams.