The Financial Police Directorate and the Financial Police Sub-Directorate of Northern Greece, carried out on 29-30 December 2021, inspections in stores of health interest in Attica and Thessaloniki for compliance with insurance – labor and tax legislation.
At the same time, checks were made for the implementation of prevention measures and restrictions on the spread of the coronavirus.
A total of 10 stores were inspected and violations were confirmed in 7 of them.
In particular, during the inspections it was found:
• in a brewery – restaurant – bar, to employ an overtime worker and
• in a catering service, to employ an employee outside working hours.
• in a cafe – bar, to employ 2 employees outside working hours,
• in a cafe, to employ an overtime worker,
• in a cafe-bar, to employ 4 employees outside working hours,
• in a cafe – bar, to employ 2 employees outside working hours and
• in a cafe, to employ an overtime worker.
In addition, in Attica and Thessaloniki, a total of 264 customers and 54 employees were audited, by scanning certificates and simultaneous identity checks, without any relevant violations.
For all cases, the competent services are informed (S.E.P.E., D.O.Y., P.E.K.A.) for the imposition of the corresponding administrative sanctions.
It is reminded that citizens can contact, anonymously or anonymously, the telephone number 11012 or the e-mail addresses [email protected] & [email protected] of the Financial Police Directorate, to provide information or report illegalities and to insist on actions or activities in the field of economy, public property, as well as social and insurance welfare and rights.
* Stock Photo