New presidents of nine Bar Associations of the country were elected today for the next four years.
The Bar Associations of Athens, Thessaloniki and Piraeus will hold a second day of repeat elections tomorrow.
The 9 Bar Associations in which the election process was completed and new presidents were elected are the following:
- Veria: Fotios Karavasilios is re-elected president (50.20%) and Georgios Hatzoglou came second in the elections of his colleagues (49.80%)
- Heraklion: Nikolaos Logothetis is elected new president (52.69%) and Ekaterini Kosmadaki (47.31%) came second in the elections of her colleagues
- Thesprotia: Nikolaos Bezas is re-elected (67.16%) and came second in the elections of his colleagues Konstantinos Sintoris (26.76%)
- Thebes: Sotiria Manara-Mavraki (56.16%) is re-elected president and Charalambos Papacharalambous (28.95%) came second in the elections of his colleagues
- Ioannina: Christina Tsetsou (54.17%) was elected new president and Maria Naka (45.83%) came to her second elections
- Katerinis: Asimina Strimba is re-elected president (53.08%) and came second in the elections of her colleagues Konstantinos Milios (46.92%)
- Kozani: Christos Dimitropoulos (63.39%) is re-elected president and Maria Konstantinidou (36.61%) came to the second elections of her colleagues
- Larissis: Tryfon Tsatsaros is elected new president (53.04%) and Nikoletta Basdeki (46.96%) came to the second elections of her colleagues
- Of Rhodes: Vassilios Peridis is re-elected president (65.30%) and came second in the elections of the colleagues of Georgios Mavrommatis (34.70%)