New presidents in 9 Bar Associations of the country HELLAS
New presidents of nine Bar Associations of the country were elected today for the next four years.
The Bar Associations of Athens, Thessaloniki and Piraeus will hold a second day of repeat elections tomorrow.
The 9 Bar Associations in which the election process was completed and new presidents were elected are the following:
- Veria: Fotios Karavasilios is re-elected president (50.20%) and Georgios Hatzoglou came second in the elections of his colleagues (49.80%)
- Heraklion: Nikolaos Logothetis is elected new president (52.69%) and Ekaterini Kosmadaki (47.31%) came second in the elections of her colleagues
- Thesprotia: Nikolaos Bezas is re-elected (67.16%) and came second in the elections of his colleagues Konstantinos Sintoris (26.76%)
- Thebes: Sotiria Manara-Mavraki (56.16%) is re-elected president and Charalambos Papacharalambous (28.95%) came second in the elections of his colleagues
- Ioannina: Christina Tsetsou (54.17%) was elected new president and Maria Naka (45.83%) came to her second elections
- Katerinis: Asimina Strimba is re-elected president (53.08%) and came second in the elections of her colleagues Konstantinos Milios (46.92%)
- Kozani: Christos Dimitropoulos (63.39%) is re-elected president and Maria Konstantinidou (36.61%) came to the second elections of her colleagues
- Larissis: Tryfon Tsatsaros is elected new president (53.04%) and Nikoletta Basdeki (46.96%) came to the second elections of her colleagues
- Of Rhodes: Vassilios Peridis is re-elected president (65.30%) and came second in the elections of the colleagues of Georgios Mavrommatis (34.70%)
Follow it in Google News and be the first to know all the news
See all the latest News from Greece and the World, at