Hanover region: fatal car accident! 24-year-old dies
Fatal accident at Hanover!
A young driver is in a bad accident Hanover lost his life.
Hanover: car crashes into a tree and overturns
According to the Hanover police, the 24-year-old was driving his BMW on Friday afternoon on the K141 in the direction of Dollbergen.
After a right-hand bend, the BMW went off the road to the right, presumably due to improper speed, and hit the side of a tree.
More from Lower Saxony:
Corona in Lower Saxony: Hairdressers despair because of the 2Gplus rule – customers cancel in a row
Hanover: City center closed on Saturday – several demos announced
Stephan Weil clearly in “Markus Lanz” (ZDF) – “Differentiation between vaccinated and unvaccinated”
The car overturned.
The police suspect that the driver’s seat belt was due to the strong force. The 24-year-old was thrown out of the vehicle during the accident. Succumb to his serious injuries and died at the scene of the accident.
Accident statistics in Lower Saxony in 2020
- Corona has resulted in significantly fewer accidents
- 184,844 accidents in total on the roads of Lower Saxony (-15.2 percent compared to the previous year)
- 370 people died (in 2019 there were 432)
- 35,005 people were injured – 5260 of them seriously
- The main causes of accidents are excessive speed, disregard of the right of way, drink-driving and mistakes when turning or overtaking
The K 141 had to be closed for several hours for the rescue measures and the duration of the accident recording. (mw)