You can now book your tickets for the FC Metz reception at the Stade Louis-II this Sunday, December 5 (kick off 3 p.m.), at the online ticket office. Before that, here is the practical information to know.
Find victory at home! After two draws against Lille and Strasbourg, the Rouge et Blancs need to be reassured in their garden at the Stade Louis-II. Against Metz this Sunday (kick-off 3 p.m.), Wissam Ben Yedder’s teammates, who scored twice last season against Frédéric Antonetti’s team (4-0 victory), thus have the opportunity to renew with success in the Principality in the league.
An “Everyone to the Stadium” operation
To do this, AS Monaco players will need the support of everyone, hence the “Tous au Stade” operation, with the invitation of many young people from amateur clubs in the Mediterranean League and Italy. But if you want to get your sesame for this match of the 17th day of Ligue 1, you can now go to the online ticket office. A meeting that will also be to follow live commented on the Club’s Twitch channel, and live on Prime Video.
Until then, here is the information you should have in mind if you plan to visit the Fontvieille enclosure.
Mask compulsory from 6 years old
Warning ?? You can access the Stade Louis-II only on presentation ofa valid European health pass (for people 16 years of age or over), as well as an identity document. Due to the health situation checks, we must therefore plan to come very early so as not to miss the start of the match. In addition, the mask becomes mandatory everywhere (including in public spaces), from 6 years old.
The rules to follow:
- Present a valid health pass if you are 16 years old or over =
– Vaccination cycle completed
– 24h PCR test
– Antigenic test – 24h
- 6 places maximum per order.
- Reduced price only for under 16s (specific check on entry)
- Grandstands Weighings and Second E:
– On sale only at the ticket offices of the Stade Louis II and reserved only for Monegasque supporters
– No distinctive sign other than those of AS Monaco
- Nominative tickets, compulsory identity document and systematic entry check.
- No tickets sent by post or email (tickets available in “My Tickets” from your profile).
- The ticket offices at the Stade Louis-II are open on match days, from 10 a.m. until half-time.