Christmas without elves, garlands, gifts and Santa Claus is not possible and the Technopolis of the Municipality of Athens will take care of it.
The outdoor ones christmas shopping eyes the most glamorous and enjoyable holiday season and Athens could not but have its own bright Christmas park, which returns for 8th year in order to revive the magic of the holidays.
The Christmas Factory in Technopolis is already ready and welcomes us from 27/11 with safety and all protection measures, with a number of activities for young and old, but also with elves with lights and garlands, who with their… magic antiseptics, cleaned and decorated the Headquarters of Santa Claus and the bright space of Technopolis, to fill it deliciously. sweets and candies.
Take your walk, get your time at the most lush outdoor Christmas market with toys, candies, souvenirs, charms and 30 shops with every reasonable suggestion and then rest in 15 restaurants with sweet dishes, hot dogs, skewers and pizza.
The courtyard of the Technopolis is also missing dream carousel, the cars, the brightest wheel in Athens, the most beautiful Christmas tree in the city and lots of toys for everyone. Every weekend, you will enjoy a rich artistic program with musical and theatrical performances, which is offered daily from 24 December until 6 January.
Along with the favorite Christmas factory return and all the workshops that children love: The Workshop of Mrs. Vasilina where each child will write his letter and give it personally to Santa Claus, the School of Juggling which this year will be housed in a thematic, “secret” space, the Construction Workshop in which the children will make their creations and take them with them, the Concard Laboratory where each child will make his own badge and, finally, the classic Face-painting workshop, where children paint their face and mask with harmless, ecological colors.
And as has been the case in recent years, the The Christmas Factory walks together again this year with Make A Wish. Especially this time he prepares a Christmas dinner – a surprise with glamorous guests and aims to offer all together an important purpose.
For security reasons, due to a pandemic, the following applies:
- Admission will be allowed only to those who have been vaccinated or ill in the last six months, by displaying the corresponding poem at the entrances of the event.
- Possibility to buy a ticket through VIVA or from the ticket offices of Persephone and Iakhos after the first electronic pre-registration
- There will be 2 mandatory entrances (PERSEFONIS AND IAKHOU) and 1 mandatory exit (PIRAEUS)
- There will be an electronic counting system which is connected to the SITE of the event
- All exhibitors and staff of the event will be vaccinated or with a disease certificate of the last six (6) months
- The event has a COVID FREE certificate that ensures the maximum number of visitors
- Safety distances at crowding points (Entrance funds, internal funds
- We do not always forget our mask in our movements but also in our queues and we remember to keep the necessary safety distances.
- Floor and table hand antiseptics in many parts of the festival
- Daily disinfection of all special areas of common areas (benches, cash registers, toilets, etc.)