In the turn of the 16th Ekstraklasa, Wisła lost to their own, with newcomer Radomiak (0). It was enough for the Cracovians to lose a goal from the penalty spot at the beginning of the match and they would not be able to turn the tide of the game.
– This team, in the place when you start to play, it’s already on the boards, there is usually nothing to collect. To the problem? Is the place? – Piotr Jawor wondered.
– I would not be looking for too much of an explanation for “the players did not want to”. Wisła ran more than 123 kilometers in this match, which is a really good result. So the problem is not that the Wisła players did not want to run – as the fans accuse them of. There is indeed a lack of field leaders – indeed Justyna Krupa
– Why is Maciej Sadlok not such a leader? Jawor wondered in turn.
The editor of Jawor admitted that the match against Radomiak was only one of ten Wisła matches this season that we could say badly or very badly about.
– What’s wrong with this band? This team is being held back to be built on sound principles, with an idea. The coach came who is not a rookie, as Arthur Lark has sometimes been said, not a choleric like Peter Hyballa. Coach Adrian Gula has an idea for this team, but the problem with all of this is that Wisła has no results. So who does not fit this puzzle: coach Gul or some of the players? he asked Jawor.
– When a person realizes, like the history of the Vistula in recent years, to the lit red lamp – you cannot blame the coach for all health problems. In recent years, in the Krakow club, it has happened that coaches will not be able to achieve more than six months. She also talked about my coach, she also talked about improving the situation in her.
How the squad was built for the season was also discussed. Proposals were also made as to who of the stars of the “White Star” should be said goodbye in winter. – The board of Wisła Kraków in front of pink glasses. Meanwhile, the presentation and the place in the table do not lie – summed up Jawor.