Still more than two households. Information activities should be strengthened – indications for the introduction of the National Media Institute at the Digital Polish and National Broadcasting Council conference on changing the broadcasting address of digital terrestrial television. In 2022, the standard broadcasting of digital terrestrial television programs was changed – the existing DVB-T design DVB-T2 / HEVC.
New standard television
Opening the Monday press conference, the president of the Digital Poland Association, Michał Kanownik, reminded that in March 2022, the digital terrestrial television broadcasting system is now changing, replacing the existing DVB-T with a more effective DVB-T2 / HEVC.
– We are literally on the eve of the first ones. We are also on the eve of the earliest source for searches for Christmas or New Year’s navigation devices, so call yourself a good time to be very clear, convey your message to the consumer, what to do to make yourself appear. We have experience with terrestrial television, so we would prefer these consumer mistakes this time, a startup – he said.
WATCH TVN24 ON THE INTERNET ON TVN24 GO >>>
Four steps to changing a TV program
Tomasz Proć, Director of the Telecommunications Department in the Chancellery of the Prime Minister, reminded that in 2013 the first digitization of television took place.
– It’s been a few years. According to the additional ones, we decided on the same side that had to be performed on the appropriate frequencies on which it was necessary to transmit. After approval of the decision, both on the government side and in agreement with the established bodies, the change of the broadcasting standard set for June 30, 2022 was completed. This is a date that interests us very much, but of course it is final. We will work in Poland, work, on March four, the next broadcasting standard from the end to the end of June 2022 – in the next year.
Proć added that since April 2021, we have been cooperating with the Chancellery of the Prime Minister, among others with the National Broadcasting Council, representatives of television broadcasters and the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, he conducts information activities aimed at recipients of digital terrestrial television.
– We tried to work out a formula that would not be too technical. Rather, we were talking about new digital television and new delays. Together with the National Broadcasting Council – and in large cooperation with broadcasters – that they will be sending, that they will broadcast in communications, so they will not intend to create products, goods or services, facilitating cooperation with broadcasters – he emphasized.
The Director of the Telecommunications Department at the Chancellery of the Prime Minister also announced the promotion of the website www.go.pl/cyfrowaTV. – Commissioned by the Institute of Telecommunications, commissioned by the Chancellery of the Prime Minister. Together, in this group, we decided that in the course of a several-month campaign, we would rather focus on changing the standard, i.e. more programs, improving the quality. Among the users who will play, that the hardware that individual users can possibly have perpetuated.
The National Media Institute, Mirosław Kalinowski, informed that since July the respondent has been adapted to serve Polish households DVB-T2 / HEVC. – We explore limitations in qualitative research, we know about the change Poles, what they can care about, what communication can take place to them, defining contact with the world, and what is limiting access to television for them, what they are guided by, what they may have . At the same time, at our Institute, we are researching how DVB-T2 has proceeded in other countries, and what changes are taking place today.
Two holding may lose the signal signal
The presentation of the presentation by Kalinowski and his presentation shows that the control is “known to change the broadcasting standard”, but “the message of introducing the changes is very general, thus it builds an impulse to act”.
– A major producer that adds value to television. This message, however, requires elaboration. Still more than two households. It is necessary to intensify the activities dedicated to the target group – indicated in the conclusions.
According to the director of the National Media Institute, the closest and unaware of the change are “households not using the Internet, households, people over 60 years of age”.
– This means that they are leading leaders for themselves, directed at their exclusions. This meant that contact with them related to access to the Internet and connection with a given connection blockade could be simple, it is a connection with very classic blocking methods – in which the user can introduce security measures -.
Photo Source: Shutterstock