Passengers flying from Turkey created fear. Dr. Ceyhan explained the solutions “Omicron is spreading rapidly”.
continues to work on vaccination against the virus, on the one hand, it continues against dalara. His flight to South Africa with an extremist from Omicron carrying Turkey had brought panic. prof. Dr. Mehmet Ceyhan made evaluations on the subject. Ceyhan shared on his Twitter account that only 6 countries in South Africa could not solve the problem of going flights.
“WE SHOULD TAKE PRECAUTIONS WITHOUT WASTE”
“It should be evaluated in general in the options on the home page of the countries. By reducing the current wave from 4 cases to less than 20-30 thousand,” Ceyhan said, “Also, it may be difficult to analyze the omicron spread.
The ranking of Ceyhan is as follows:
- “It is possible to switch to gradual overtime.
- With flexible working hours and shift work on the ground, crowding is at the forefront.
- Closed masks should not be worn.
- Sons to face-to-face meetings and congresses with closed people.
- You can choose to overcome wearing the mask made by foreigners’ decisions about science with the Turks.
- To accelerate the grafting, the force is abraded.
- Vaccination should be sought when entering countries, whether at the entrance to the country of origin. If you’re unvaccinated, getting tested doesn’t preclude entry into the effectiveness of what’s to be done to talk about some of the PC testing.”