After being protected from the corona virus in the Eurowings Airbus, in the Hercules transport plane or in the Marble Hall in Mirabell Palace, which is usually fully booked for weddings, it is now the turn of the House of Nature.
Stitch in beautiful surroundings
During the special vaccination campaign for children and their parents in the House of Nature, Biontech / Pfizer will be distributed on December 4th, for everyone from the age of five, reported the State of Salzburg in a broadcast. You won’t get bored while waiting: the queue leads over the aquarium exhibition to the hall with the dinosaurs. This is also where the vaccination takes place.
Registration for vaccination in the House of Nature
Registration is available for everyone from five to 18 years of age salzburg-impft.at necessary to avoid long waiting times for the little ones. After registration you will be sent a link with a TAN. Then you choose the vaccination route “House of Nature”. Parents and older siblings – i.e. the whole family – can also get vaccinated together with the child, appeals the country. A separate registration is not necessary, you will be registered on site.
The most important information
- December 4th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- From five years
- Registration required for five to 18 year olds
- First, second and third vaccinations with Biontech / Pfizer are possible
- Bring your e-card, photo ID and vaccination certificate
The country gives the following reasons why a corona vaccination is also important for children:
- Good for the child: the best possible protection against severe disease and long covid. One in 1,000 infected children often seriously
- Good for your family and friends: Lower risk of transmitting the virus and infecting others
- Good for health care: Relieving the burden on the hospitals so that no operations and treatments are postponed. When
- Good for kindergarten, school and leisure time: everyday life that is as safe and “normal” as possible
- Good in the fight against the pandemic: fewer chances of virus mutations and the most effective way out of the pandemic
Salzburg focuses on child vaccination
As part of the ongoing awareness campaign about the corona vaccination, the country has been focusing on child vaccination since Thursday. Among other things, all parents will receive written information material about the educational institutions and the communities. All channels in the state of Salzburg are used to provide comprehensive information. There is an overview on HERE as well as in the Land Salzburg app.