Through Lucie Fraissé
The Christmas market on Place du Capitole, with its 120 chalets, is undoubtedly the most imposing of Toulouse, but it is far from the only one. Dozens of Christmas markets are organized in the Pink City during this period leading up to the end of year celebrations.
While the Place du Capitole Christmas market begins on Friday, November 26, 2021 and will close on Sunday, December 26, here is our selection of Christmas markets to discover in the Pink City and its surroundings.
If you are organizing a Christmas market in Toulouse or its surroundings and you wish to be referenced in this article, contact us by email at [email protected]
Weekend from November 26 to 28
- Sunday November 28, “almost Christmas” market, with artists, creators, concert … at the Salle Bête, 3 impasse Troy, in Toulouse
- the small christmas market, in the district of Minimal, in Toulouse, from November 26 to 28, with sixteen Toulouse designers, 157 avenue de Chaussas
- Christmas market, November 27 and 28, at 12 rue Labéda
- November 27, Poulpies Christmas Market, at the rock cellar boulevard des Minimes
Weekend from December 3 to 5
- Friday December 3, Christmas market at the José-Cabanis media library, as part of the Clutcho evening, from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- December 4, Christmas market at the Free Quarter at 130 rue du Faubourg Bonnefoy
- December 4 and 5, Christmas market for the creators of Handmade association 31, Saint-Pierre square
- December 4, from 12 noon, latino christmas market, rue des Braves, in Toulouse
- Market Creators Christmas, at the Pradettes multipurpose room, on December 4, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., 36 rue du Taur, in Toulouse
- December 4 and 5, Christmas market in the Left Hand Workshop, 26 rue Denis Papin, in Toulouse
- From December 4 to 19, artisanal and solidarity Christmas market on the alleys Jules-Guesde, from Sunday to Thursday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and from Friday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Weekend from December 10 to 12
- December 10 and 11, Busca Christmas market, rayon and resin workshops, rue du midi, in Toulouse
- Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 December, Christmas market for the creators of the Créart’31 association, Allées Forain-François Verdier.
- December 11 and 12, Christmas market by Créative Rose, at the Marvejol salon, at the Carmelites In Toulouse
- December 11 and 13, Christmas market for illustrators from Atelier Le Canapé, 36 rue du Taur in Toulouse
- December 15, Christmas market Borderouge south, place Antonin Froidure, from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Christmas market in Bellefont, December 15, on the Tintoretto slab, from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- December 15, the Izards light up, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. then on Friday December 17 from 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., place Ahmed Chenande
Weekend from December 17 to 19
- Saturday December 18, solidarity market in Empalot, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., place Aline Viadieu
- Until November 28 at Blagnac, in the Parc des Ramiers
- November 27 and 28, Christmas market at the main hall of The union
- December 4 and 5, Muret Christmas market, at the village hall of Ox, at Low wall
- December 5, Christmas market at the Grenier, a Castagnette-Tolosan
- December 3, 4 and 5, at Ramonville-Saint-Agne, artisanal market of the creatives of the castle, at Soule castle
- December 11, Christmas market of Fenouillet, on the Town Hall square
- December 11 and 12, Christmas market Tournefeuille, at the Lighthouse
- December 11, Christmas market a Labège on Place Saint-Barthélemy and its surroundings
- December 12, at Saint-Orens-de-Gameville, Christmas market, place du 3 avril 1790 and Lauragais room
Has this article been useful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Toulouse in the Mon Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.