The SAPI seminar also discussed the further Fit for 55 and the role of renewables in further reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
This summer, the European Commission unveiled a new package of targets for Fit for 55 to achieve carbon neutral and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. A look at these measures of the European Association at a recent seminar of the Slovak photovoltaic industry and RES representatives, ministries of the economy and the environment and representatives of renewable resources.
In the article you will learn:
- how to perceive the Fit package for 55 EC in Slovakia,
- why I consider the package to be very interesting,
- how the Ministry of the Environment views renewable sources,
- why we consider a representative of the RES industry as an energy museum with a non-functioning market,
- whether rising energy prices will lead to the development of renewables and whether current prices are the new standard.
You must be part of our subscription to read all content
for € 99 without VAT you get for 1 year
- Subscription to the monthly Waste Management (ISSN 1338-595X)
- Access to all articles on Odpady-portal.sk (ISSN 1338-1326)
- Access to all articles on Energie-portal.sk (ISSN 1338-5933)
- Access to all articles on Voda-portal.sk (ISSN 2585-7924)
I want to sign up I want to get a subscription
© PROPERTY & ENVIRONMENT sro Copyrights are reserved and exercised by the publisher.