Through Fabien Massin
Discover the cathedral of Rouen (Seine-Maritime) in a different light, at night, simply by candlelight. Here is what the Rouen Tourist Office offers, with the return of visits entitled “If objects can speak”, in a different version from that presented in 2018-2019. The ticketing is open.
The furniture of the cathedral speaks
The Tourist Office sets the scene: “When night falls, a whole mysterious world takes possession of Notre-Dame Cathedral. By the light of lanterns and candles, who better to tell you about the memories of the place than its “inhabitants”… ”
The visitor thus sets out to discover the cathedral through its rich furnishings, alongside guide-lecturer Guillaume Gohon.
The upcoming dates:
• Friday 19 and Saturday 20 November at 6.30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
• Friday 17 and Saturday 18 December at 6.30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
• Friday January 14 and Saturday January 15 at 6.30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
• Friday February 18 and Saturday February 19 at 6.30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
• Friday March 11 and Saturday March 12 at 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
“If objects knew how to speak”, visits to Rouen cathedral by candle light.
Prices: 12 euros, reduced 10 euros. Online ticketing.
Meet in front of the library portal, rue Saint-Romain.
Has this article been useful to you? Please note that you can follow 76actu in the Mon Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.