If you didn’t have enough eyes, we now have an offer for your stomachs as well.
We bring recipes for carrot cakes, with which Naďa and Alena celebrated the success of the RTVS Bakes unit throughout Slovakia. If you can’t make them in the perfect version you’ve seen on TV, nothing is more important, taste.
Nadin carrot cake with carrot chips
- 250 g semolina sugar (half may be brown)
- 160 g roasted and chopped walnuts
- 4 eggs
- 210 g of oil
- 315 g grated carrots
- 3 maple syrup devices
- 275 g of plain flour
- 3 white yogurt products
- 1 baking powder
- 1/8 nutmeg
- 1.5 teaspoons of Ceylon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- lemon peel, salt
- 500 g of fat cottage cheese
- 250 g of white yogurt
- 100 g powdered sugar
- lemon peel
- 120 ml of water
- 150 g of sugar
- 2 larger carrots
- powdered sugar
- You make oil, sugar, eggs, maple syrup and lemon peel by hand. Add a mixture of dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, pepper). For yogurt and nuts and finally carrots. Bake for about an hour at 155 degrees.
- Whip the cottage cheese, yoghurt, powdered sugar and lemon zest together into a smooth thick cream and then spread on the cooled body.
- Lastly, we’ll prepare carrot chips. Let the sugar dissolve in the water and cook in slices of grated carrots for 15 minutes. We pick it up, let it drip and place it on a baking sheet. Bake at 120 degrees for about 20 minutes. Then sugar and tan with a gun so that the sugar caramelizes. We cover the cake with chips.