Shoot, loot and create your way to protection while avoiding bombers!
Sweden-based developers 5 Fortress has just debuted its PVP survival game Shattle, 25 player closed combat survival game with a unique environment! It is 1970 in Sweden and the Cold War is upon us. None of the thousands of bomb shelters have been used until now. You and 24 other players start in separate apartments when the air raid sirens go off. You do not have much time so collect as many supplies and weapons wherever and however you can.
Shattle will be launched with early availability early next year, but you can already sign up for Closed Pre-Alpha on the game’s Steam page.
- Short 20-minute rounds: No more hiding or camping. You do not have time for that. Survive to the end in every way you can. You have to think strategically, but you have to do it fast.
- Melee survival: Fight your way through everything from dense forests and bunkers to bomb shelters and underground tunnels as you get up close and personal with other players.
- Destructible environments: When bombs fall, everything around you falls. So every time you leave your shelter, prepare for completely new surroundings.
- Extensive weapons and armor: Loot, create or upgrade, there are many ways to equip yourself for the upcoming battle. And look at the sky! Swedish forces are known to release some rare weapons and armor via air supply.
- Points-based scoring: This is not your typical battle royale where you want to be the last to stand. Everyone’s goal is to get to safety, but how you do it is up to you. Whether you want to push yourself through or have a more tactical approach, everything counts for your end result.
- Bird View: Death is not the end of your journey. Come back as a pigeon and become the ultimate spotter for your team.