Cracow. Crowds at the Independence Day parade. There are families with children
- During the ceremony at pl. Matejki, the voivodes of Lesser Poland Łukasz Kmita presented state decorations and acts of granting Polish citizenship
- – The National Independence Day is a joint celebration and an opportunity to pass over our words in the “Protestant life, at least for a moment”, “Poland” and “Freedom,” said the voivode
- According to Kita, on a solid foundation, which is a historian, our history and we act, “then it is and will be a sovereign, developing, strong and proud country”
- You can find more such stories on the Onet homepage
In the capital of Małopolska, the central celebrations on November 11 were organized at pl. Matejko. Here at noon, the national anthem was played, the changing changes of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, a memorial appeal, and a volley of honor. Along ul. Basztowa was followed by a parade of the Polish Army and the updating of service vehicles. In similar children, children – children, also foreigners. In the Main Market Square from the south – they sang patriotic songs.
During the ceremony at pl. Matejko, the voivodes of Lesser Poland, Łukasz Kmita, presented state decorations and acts of granting Polish citizenship.
– The National Independence Day is a joint celebration and an opportunity to remotely move over our words “,” Poland “and” freedom “in a busy life, said the voivode.
As he noted, “the road to the longed-for independence was paid for with blood and scars” and the truth of Poland was not on the map for 123 years, it “actually lived in millions of hearts”. The voivode of everything is a reader that obliges the heroes to revive the Second Polish Republic. The voivode mentioned: Józef Piłsudski, Roman Dmowski, Ignacy Jan Paderewski, Wincenty Witos, Wojciech Korfanty, Ignacy Daszyński.
The rest of the text below the video.
According to Kita, on a solid foundation, which is a historian, our situation and we follow mock Poland, “Then it is and will be a sovereign, developing, strong and proud country.”
According to the Lesser Poland Voivodeship, November 11 is also a day of respect for the uniform. – I am asking for reflection on our respect for state services that guard our borders every day and guard our security on many fronts – said Kmita.
In the morning and in the morning, with the royal status, local governments and local government organizations that also cared for, laid flowers at the Walj Polish Soldiers Monument in Powiśle, and the Katyn Cross. At the Barbican until On the 16th, the action “We vaccinate for the Independent” is underway.
A mass is scheduled in the Wawel cathedral, preceded by the laying of flowers by the voivode on the sarcophagus of Marshal Józef Piłsudski, the tomb of the presidential couple Lech and Maria Kaczyński, and at the plaque commemorating the victims of the Smolensk sacrifice.
In the evening, the footbridge of Father Bernatka, the ICE Kraków Congress Center and the Tauron Arena Kraków will glow white and red. Patriotic illumination will also appear on the TV station in Krzemionki.
Late in the afternoon at Wawel there will be a service with the post-prime minister, including Mateusz Morawiecki. After the mass, the politicians will go to the Polish Gymnastic Society Sokół, where the president of PiS, Jarosław Kaczyński, will deliver a speech. Closed meeting for photojournalists.