New water bomb is hitting Naples shortly after the stroke of midnight. Numerous lightning bolts accompany her. Bad weather should forecast the city and its province until 9 am on November 9th.
Critical situations are expected especially in the late morning and afternoon.
The Civil Protection has issued a yellow weather alert valid from 6 in the morning until 6 on Tuesday 9 November on the whole of Campania. Below is the full bulletin:
“The scattered precipitations are thunderstorms, also of a reverse nature and, punctually intense possible gusts of wind in thunderstorms. The perturbation will first affect the northern quadrants of the Campania territory and then extend to the central-southern region of the region. At this time it is associated with a risk localized hydrogeological with the possibility of massive falls and falls even in the absence of precipitation due to the saturation of the soils.
– Surface runoffs and possible material transport phenomena;
– Possibility of flooding of underground rooms and those on the ground floor;
– Surface flow of water in roadways, possible phenomena of regurgitation of rainwater disposal systems with overflow and involvement of depressed areas; – Raising of the hydrometric levels of watercourses, with flooding of the neighboring areas, also due to local criticalities (filling, narrowing, etc.);
– Possibility of massifs in several points of the territory;
– Occasional landslides. The Civil Protection of the Campania Region recommends to the competent bodies to put in place all the measures to mitigate and contrast the expected phenomena also in line with the respective municipal plans “.
Waiting, now, for any decisions by the Municipality of Naples even if the mayor Gaetano Manfredi has already shown in recent days that he is staying at the closure of the schools.