Disruptions on the train lines between Toulouse and Montpellier for the November 11 bridge
SNCF is renovating the network and carrying out four major projects in Occitania; As a result, train traffic will be quite disturbed on the weekend of November 11.
Details of disturbances
Circulation of TER The SNCF Occitanie train will be interrupted at the bottom of the November 11 bridge on the following lines:
- The Perpignan-Narbonne-Montpellier line, from November 10 to 14
- The Toulouse-Montauban, Toulouse-Agen, Toulouse-Cahors-Brive, Toulouse-Mazamet and Rodez-Figeac lines, from November 11 to 14
- The Toulouse-Carcassonne line, from November 11 to 14.
The detailed program of timetables and replacement cars will be published on all of the information channels of the SNCF Occitanie train. from November 8.
About the Intercités: one in two trains will be in circulation on Thursday 11 and Sunday 14. Circulations will be interrupted on Friday 12 and Saturday 13.
For TGV Atlantique / OUIGO, trains will be origin and terminus Agen. For trains with compulsory reservation, the journeys offered take these transport plans into account as soon as sales open.
Four projects are underway:
- a Escalquens, the new road bridge will be put in place at its final location to span the railway line as part of the removal of the level crossing n ° 196
- Fr Toulouse Matabiau station, SNCF Réseau teams take the opportunity to replace switches and track components (rails, sleepers, ballast)
- a Agde, a waterproof enclosure is built for the creation of the railway bridge as part of the level crossing n ° 288 removal project
- At Frontignan, 6 engineering structures making up the structure of the railway bridge are replaced