Next Sunday the Brussels furniture fair Open. The exhibition visit can be prepared via the website. Exhibitors, sectors and offer; everything can be found here. Favorites can be marked in the exhibitor list and thus create a personal preference list. Then all information is immediately at hand to ensure that the exhibition visit runs smoothly. There is also a distribution plan per hall.
To start the search and ensure that the right customers meet, the exhibits are as arranged in manageable segment:
- In City start the visit to the furniture fair, with the foundations of the Belgian furniture industry showing themselves in hall 5 and the strong international brands in halls 3 and 4.
- Square (hall 3) gives an overview of the affordable design
- merger (hall 8) shows products for the rural and industrial atmosphere
- Holland a la carte (between halls 8 and 9) has the Dutch manufacture as a common thread
- Brussels at Night (hall6) shows the different Belgian and appearance with sleeping concepts.
- Mosaic (hall 9) shows price-conscious furniture
In short, something for everyone, whereby this fair is ideal for orienting variety. There are also a number of corona measures in front of the fair, which are also on the website.
Brussels furniture fair, fair, event, event, exhibition, furniture, furniture, living, home, living, interior, furnishing, youth room, sleeping comfort, Kids’ corner, Brussels by Night, News, sleeping industry, sleeping, sleep manufacturer, bed, box spring, slatted base , mattress, sleep exhibitor, sleeping segment, sleep concept, City, Fushion, Mosaic, award, winner, prize, presentation, balthazar, champagne, crisis, corona, covid-19, #meubelbeursbrussels, #mbb, #brusselsexpo, #meubelbeurs, #meubelbeursbe