Published: October 29, 2021 10:45 a.m.
The vaccination bus stopped yesterday in front of the Europark in Salzburg-Taxham. According to the office of state health officer Christian Stöckl (ÖVP), the offer has been well received. The vaccination against the corona virus continued on Friday.
A good 1,100 vaccine doses were administered in the last week in Salzburg using the vaccination bus. That is a little less than usual, which is due to the holiday. In addition, the second vaccination bus is currently in service.
Vaccination bus in Salzburg-Taxham
The vaccines from Biontech (12 years and older) and Johnson & Johnson (only second sting) are administered. From 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. you can get immunized against the corona virus in front of the Europark.
“Johnson & Johnson vaccine as safe as any other”
The further course of action with the corona vaccine from Johnson & Johnson has caused confusion in the past few days. In Styria it should no longer be used, later it was …
Stations on the weekend
Friday, October 29th:
- City of Salzburg: Europark, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Uttendorf (Pinzgau): Fire station, Alte Bundesstrasse 11, nine to twelve o’clock
- Wald (Pinzgau): Municipal Office, Wald 34, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, October 30th:
- Adnet (Tennengau): elementary school, Adnet 203a, nine to twelve o’clock
- Kuchl (Tennengau): Bauhof, Markt 287, 9 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
- Abtenau (Tennengau): Parking lot entrance east, 1.30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Krispl (Tennengau): Sagwirt car park, Gaißau 58, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
You can find further dates for a vaccination without prior registration HERE.
Accessed on October 31, 2021 at 02:14 am on https://www.salzburg24.at/news/salzburg/salzburger-impfbus-macht-halt-vor-europapark-111589708