Job titleHead of Infrastructure
IndustryConsultant and consultancy, Construction, Industry and production
Position functionManagement, Business Development and Strategy, Engineer
Have a varied and exciting working day in a company in strong growth
Are you passionate about management, sales and project development? NIRAS Norway is now looking for an ambitious and customer-focused department manager. Are you ready to take the department to new heights and continue the development?
Head of Infrastructure
We are looking for a strategic, ambitious and innovative leader with strong commercial attitudes to our infrastructure department in Norway. The department consists of approx. 20 employees, all of whom sit in the office in Oslo and work on infrastructure projects within railways and roads. We have projects for large customers such as Bane NOR, the Norwegian Public Roads Administration, Nye Veier and selected municipalities. The department works closely with the offices in Denmark and Sweden, and it is per. today more than 100 employees who are engaged in infrastructure projects in Norway. We enter into a partnership with our customers and both developers and implement digital tools and processes to deliver more to our customers.
Infrastructure in NIRAS has experienced great growth in Norway, Sweden and Denmark in recent years, and we are experiencing an increasing demand for NIRAS ‘expertise in this field. As head of the infrastructure department, you will help us continue the positive growth and win more of these projects in the future. You will lead a department that is rigged and ready for further development together with our Danish and Swedish colleagues, and we believe you will be well and triggered by opportunities to provide this.
You will be part of the management team in NIRAS Norway and have a good collaboration with the other departments in Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
- Conduct sales and marketing work related to existing and new customers in the industry
- Personnel and results responsibility for all employees in the department
- Responsible for the department’s assignment portfolio
- Recruitment and professional development of the section
- Work in advisor assignments, especially early stage project development and assignment management
- Participating in NIRAS Norway is a management team
- Collaborate with the management team to achieve the department’s overall goals
Who are you?
You have a commercial focus with a good overview of the market and the ability to build good relationships with new and existing customers. You enjoy dialogue with everything from public large builders to smaller contractors. You should also be structured and able to conduct project development together with customer and internal parties to generate good project opportunities.
An environment where technologies of good results, customer focus and employee development are in focus triggers you, and you have great faith that and digital aids can simplify and streamline work processes and give our customers greater value.
You like working with the brand and sales, have a good interdisciplinary and holistic understanding, and know well the different project phases we work in. You like to have management experience from assignments / projects, and experience with personality is desirable.
We provide services that are sustainable and innovative and our values We listen, we learn and we deliver is not something we just say, but how we work on!
- Varied and long-term career opportunities also beyond the country’s borders
- Opportunity to influence the company’s results and growth
- An informal and developing work environment with a focus on team spirit, openness, and real and honest communication
- Flexibility and good balance between work and leisure
- Competitive conditions with good pension and insurance schemes and other employee benefits
- Five weeks holiday, as well as time off between Christmas and New Year and at Easter
As a global company, NIRAS contributes to solving a number of major current challenges. We provide sustainable solutions in the many projects that solve our customers. In this way, NIRAS makes a dedicated effort to achieve the 17 sustainable development goals that the UN created in 2015. At the same time, we emphasize that we act responsibly and sustainably in our own practice.
For more information about the position, you can contact our advisers in Assessit.
- Contact person: Kenneth Ryvoll Klev
- Job title: Partner
- Telephone: +47 970 64 624
- Contact person: Mats Frydenberg
- Job title: Consultant
- Telephone: +47 980 84 929
Address: The spur 11 D