In partnership with the district and the clubs in the region, AS Monaco has invited more than 800 young footballers to come and watch the match against Montpellier, this Sunday (5 p.m.) at the Stade Louis-II.
Niko Kovac’s men will be well supported this Sunday afternoon at the Stade Louis-II (5 p.m.), against Montpellier, for this meeting of the 11e Ligue 1 day. After long months without an audience due to the health crisis, AS Monaco is indeed happy to once again be able to welcome and invite licensees from amateur clubs in the region.
More than 800 young footballers from the region
In partnership with the district and local clubs, more than 800 young footballers under the age of 15 will fill the stands of the Fontvieille enclosure this Sunday. This operation will be repeated very soon in order to allow the young licensees to come and support the Red and White.
It should be noted that as part of Pink October, the breast cancer screening awareness campaign, AS Monaco is also launching a new offer with places at € 1 in side firsts for women.
– AS Monaco (@AS_Monaco) July 29, 2021
The rules to follow
Here are also the important things to know about purchasing your ticket:
- Present a valid health pass if you are 16 or over =
– Vaccination cycle completed
– Negative PCR test of -72h
– Antigenic test of -72h
– Or present a certificate of reinstatement
- Pink October Offer
– € 1 for a seat in side firsts >> reserved for women only (specific check at the entrance)
- 6 places maximum per order
- Reduced price only for children under 16 (specific check on entry)
- Second E grandstands and weigh-ins on sale only at the ticket offices of the Stade Louis-II
– Reserved only for Monegasque supporters
– No distinctive sign other than those of AS Monaco
- No tickets are sent by post or email >> Tickets available in “My tickets” on your profile
- Nominative tickets, compulsory identity document and systematic entry check
- WARNING ! No subscription on sale at the Stade Louis-II ticket offices on match day