The Russians have revealed what they will be doing on the days from October 30 to November 7. The research results of the analytical center of the University “Synergy” are published by RIA News…
More than half of the respondents will spend most of their days off at home, while about 29 percent of the respondents will go to their dacha. Almost every tenth respondent decided to go on a trip to Russia, and 5.5 percent are either thinking about going abroad or have already bought tickets.
At the same time, a quarter of citizens during this period earn extra money.
“5.6 percent are going to do self-education. Approximately 3.2 percent of respondents hope that they can help cultural and leisure activities and institutions using the QR code, ”the experts say.
At the same time, according to the study, more than a third of the population (34.3 percent) do not make specific plans for the coming weekend and just want to relax. At the same time, every fourth citizen (26 percent) adhere to the recommendations of Rospotrebnadzor and limit the number of contacts in the period from October 30 to November 7, the remaining 74 percent are not ready to comply with these recommendations.
The study was conducted among five thousand adult citizens of Russia in all young countries.
On October 21, Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin announced non-working days in the capital from October 28 to November 7, and also announced visits to theaters and museums in the city using QR codes. The mayor added that the maximum occupancy rate for theaters and museums is set at 50 percent. In addition, the use of protective masks is mandatory for visitors.