Sweden Gift cards and Incentive cards Market size and forecast for 2025: A market of USD 1792 million in 2025 | News
DUBLIN, October 22, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Sweden gift cards and incentive cards Market Intelligence and Future Growth Dynamics (Databook) – Market size and forecast (2016-2025) – Q2 2021 Update” the report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.coms offer.
Sweden GDP increased by 4.3% in Q3’20 following a decline in Q2’20 due to coronavirus outbreaks. The economy is likely to recover in 2021, which would have a positive impact on consumer spending and, consequently, the gift card market.
Although the growth of the gift card market has been affected in 2020 due to the covid crisis, the market will grow as retail and corporate customers increase spending on gift cards during the forecast period. Due to covid-19, there has been a shift in demand from bricks and mortar to e-commerce. The growth in e-commerce is due to digitally savvy shoppers who will have a positive impact on the gift card industry in the coming years. Also i October 2020, Amazon expanded its presence in Sweden with its new e-commerce site Amazon.se, which could further strengthen the e-commerce market in the country.
The growing demand from millennials and the Gen Z population for online gift options such as e-gift cards is changing the whole dynamic of the gift industry. People are moving away from the traditional gift options like greeting cards or edible to digital gift cards.
Maintaining long-term relationships, especially with millennials and Gen Z consumers, is becoming a growing problem for retailers. As a result, gift cards become the core of the retailer’s strategy of gaining market share. Retailers focus on offering rechargeable gift cards and loyalty card programs to engage consumers by giving them periodic credits, adding bonus points and insisting on recharging. This strategy can help retailers make a profit.
Another emerging trend that will increase the growth momentum in the gift card market is the opportunity to buy bitcoins with gift cards in Sweden.
According to Q2 2021 Global Gift Card Survey, the gift card industry in Sweden is expected to grow by 0.0% on an annual basis to reach USD 1384.6 million 2021. Despite short-term challenges 2021, medium to long-term growth history for gift cards in Sweden remains strong. The gift card industry in Sweden is expected to grow steadily during H1 2021 and note strong growth during H2 2021. The growth momentum is expected to continue to grow during the forecast period, with a CAGR of 0.0% during 2021-2025. The gift card market in the country will increase from USD 1275.1 million year 2020 to reach USD 1792.0 million until 2025.
This report provides a detailed data-centric analysis of the gift card market and corporate incentive cards, along with consumer behavior and the dynamics of retail spending in Sweden. With over 200 key figures at the national level, this report provides a comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of the market for gift and incentive cards.
The report contains raw data together with structured instrument panels, charts and tables in an interactive Excel format.
Key topics covered:
- Sweden Total Gift Spend Analyzer
- Sweden Retail Consumer Gift Spend Analyzer
- Sweden Corporate Consumer Gift Spend Analyzer
- Sweden Present Card Spend Analyzer
- Sweden Digital Present Card Spend Analyzer
- Sweden Present Card Spend Analysis by City Type
- Sweden Present Card Spend Share by Demography and Buying Behavior
- Sweden Retail Consumer Gift Card Spend Analyzer
- Sverige Retail Consumer Consumer Present Card Spend Analysis by Functional Attribut
- Sweden Retail Consumer Consumer Present Card Spend Analysis by Occasion
- Sweden Corporate Consumer Present Card Spend Analyzer
- Sweden Corporate Consumer Present Card Spend Analysis by Functional Attribute
- Sweden Corporate Consumer Present Card Spend Analysis by Occasion
- Sweden Business consumer Gift card expense analysis by company size
- Sweden Corporate Consumer Present Card Spend Analysis by Company Size X Functional Attribute
- Sweden Present Card Spend Analysis by Distribution Channel
- Sweden Gift card expenditure analysis by retail sector
- Sverige Retail Consumer Consumer Present Card Spend Analysis per Retail Sector
- Sweden Business consumer Gift card expenditure analysis by retail sector
- ICA Gruppen AB
- Axel Johnson Group
- The Cooperative Union (KF Group)
- Inter Ikea Systems BV
- The electricity giant
- liquor store
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q36bj0
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest information on international and regional markets, key industries, the best companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For EST office hours call + 1-917-300-0470
For US / CAN toll free call + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and markets