Ukraine set two new covid records at once. As of October 20, there were 22,415 new patients, while 546 people died. This was reported to the Lviv portal by the Ministry of Health.
In total, 2,701,600 people have already been infected with coronavirus in Ukraine. On Wednesday, October 20, another 22,415 new patients were identified, including 345 physicians and 1,771 children.
This is a record rate of daily morbidity, the latter recorded on April 3, 2021, when covid was diagnosed in 20,341 Ukrainians.
Recovered for the last product 8036. Meanwhile, 546 doctors died from coronavirus damage, which is also the best indicator of the entire pandemic.
Western Ukraine broke its coronavirus death record on October 18, killing as many as 538 people. In terms of regions, most patients then died in the Lviv region.
A total of 62,389 people died from complications caused by Covid-19, while 2,352,835 Ukrainians recovered.
Situation with Covid for last product (cases / second vaccination):
- Zhytomyr region – 1562/2565
- Odessa region – 1528/6895
- Lviv region. – 1388/7088
- Zaporozhye region – 1355/3551
- Dnipropetrovsk region – 1308/7855
- Kharkiv region – 1319/5881
- Kyiv – 1192/7237
- Kherson region – 1143/1737
- Sumy region – 1100/2207
- Donetsk region – 1058/4096
- Khmelnytsky region – 1002/2490
- Poltava region – 996/3459
- Ivano-Frankivsk region. – 861/3104
- Luhansk region – 819/1730
- Ternopil region – 787/2356
- Chernihiv region – 734/2337
- Kyiv region – 728/3430
- Rivne region – 705/2385
- Chernivtsi region – 578/1677
- Cherkasy region – 469/2110
- Vinnytsia region – 462/3226
- Volyn region – 436/2310
- Mykolaiv region – 410/2117
- Transcarpathian region – 319/2143
- Kirovograd region – 156/1619
Data from the temporarily occupied territories of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk regions and the city of Sevastopol are missing.
The Ministry of Health warned that a new wave of coronavirus would begin before the beginning of autumn. The ministry explained this forecast by the active spread of the Delta strain.
Now the Ministry of Health notes: 98% of hospitalized covid-patients unvaccinated, and almost 99% of deaths from this disease aged 60+ are also not vaccinated.
So far, six oblasts have found themselves in the strictest “red” quarantine zones: Dnipropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zaporizhia, Odesa, Kherson and Sumy.
Click on the image to enlarge
Find out the first information and the most interesting news in Lviv – subscribe to ours Telegram channel and on the page in Facebook.