Traffic regulations will enter into force tomorrow, Tuesday, on Agion Panton Street, in Thessaloniki.
Due to works that will be performed by the Department of Road Construction and Road Signage of the Municipality of Thessaloniki.
As announced by the Thessaloniki Traffic Police during the works:
- The traffic of all vehicles in the section of Agion Panton Street will be stopped, from the height of its junction with Agathonos Street to its junction with Koloniari Street.
- The traffic of all vehicles will be stopped in the course of Agion Panton Street from Margaropoulou Street to Agathonos Street, from its junction with Margaropoulou Street to its junction with Koloniari Street.
- The movement of vehicles from Agathonos Street to Agion Panton Street, in the course of the flow from Ampelonon Street to Monastiriou Street will be carried out normally.
- The movement of vehicles will be carried out through Monastiriou, Koloniari, Monastiriou streets and from the surrounding streets of the area.
- It will not be allowed to stop and weigh all vehicles, on Agion Panton Street, along the work zone.