Bills skyrocketing across Europe with the Italians who are preparing to experience a fiery autumn, with the price of the light splashing at + 29.8% and that of gas which marks an increase of 14.4%. The increase in demand in the recovery from the lockdown was affected by the reduction in supplies from Russia and the sharp increase in wholesale prices on the energy market. A drain, for families, of approx 9 billion euros, which prompted the government to intervene urgently. 3 billion have been allocated and the gas increases for 2 and a half million Italian families benefiting from the social bonus have also been eliminated.
The tariff plan was also discussed State Congress, with the hearing of the heads ofCompany for Services. Mouths sewn on the contents of the meeting, what is certain is that the cost of raw materials also concerns San Marino, which produces 5% of its electrical energy needs with photovoltaic systems while it imports the remaining 95%, and where rates have been at a standstill for years now. At the moment no one is talking about interventions on the bills of the San Marino citizens who, however, have already experienced a global surge in distributors. The costs of raw materials risk having repercussions, with a domino effect, on other sectors as well. Sale then the alarm for the wholesale prices of agri-food, with repercussions on the final consumer.
Worried Ucs: “If the associations talk about the confrontation more often at the tables, issues that concern them before the decisions will be dropped from above – he says Francesca Busignani – perhaps the question could be addressed at 360 degrees. When you bring sacrifice to citizens – he explains – that whoever represents them is the table their voice and their sources, and at the same time have the picture of the situation “. Remember that in the Republic bank or loan rates in general are much higher than in neighboring Italy, “with the risk that the consumer will find himself spending more but with fewer tools available for purchasing power and his own standard of living “.