The European Commission on the decision of the Polish Constitutional Tribunal: possible implementation of the infringement procedure
- As Kadri Simson, the president of the European Commission, announced that the in-depth analysis of this judgment is still ongoing, but after introducing changes to the problems related to the primacy of the law
- The publication of the opinion by the Constitutional Tribunal, the heads of diplomacy of France and Germany in a statement announced “support for the European Commission in the dispute with Poland”
- In turn, the Dutch House of Representatives not only supported the position of work towards the Polish government, but may also block the possibility of paying EU funds also for Poland. It is about the payment of EUR 36 billion for our country under the Reconstruction Fund
- You can find more such stories on the Onet homepage
– Chaired by the creator (Commission ed.) – the citizen that everyone must be, that European rights are protected and that everyone will be able to enjoy the benefit of the European, as all citizens will be able to be. She also explained that the in-depth analysis of this judgment was not ongoing, but information on problems related to the supremacy of the law was being processed. Carrying out the procedure of creating a new data acquisition procedure (…): from the imposed procedure, through the use of the conventional method, to the procedure under Art. 7. – told Kadri Simson for Energy.
After the publication by the Constitutional Tribunal, not only the European Commission was concerned about its concerns in Poland. In an English statement, the heads of diplomacy of France and Germany announced “support for the European Commission in the dispute with Poland”. “Membership in the EU goes hand in hand with the equality and independence of accession to the compliance of values and principles” – they wrote.
“Estimation for these principles and their patterns applies to the examination of the state of values and without applying to Poland, which has an important place in the EU” – stated in the evaluation of values.
The rest of the text below the video.
In a similar vein, the minister of Luxembourg, Jean Asselborn, who after the announcement of the verdict by the Constitutional Tribunal, said that “the development of events in Poland is disturbing (…) clearly states that the Polish government is playing with fire.”
– Optimizing the European project. This rule will be broken, Europe as we know it, built with the help of Roman techniques, will become the boss of the boss – it will fill the diplomacy gap.
In turn, the Dutch House of Representatives supported the tough position of the work towards the Polish government and wants to block the payment of EU funds to Poland. It is about the payment of EUR 36 billion for our country under the Reconstruction Fund. The Netherlands can arrange them, duplicate the domestic eyelid.
In response to questions from the European Commission, Presidential advisor Paweł Mucha in “Onet Opinions” said that the ruling of the Constitutional Tribunal defends the sovereignty of the Polish state, the European Union should not “instruct Poland” when there is no competence to do so.
– The ruling, as well as the reference to the line of jurisprudence, which is taking shape, refers to the so-called the accession judgment. We are talking here about what is directly mentioned in the Polish constitution, that it is included in the law of the Republic of Poland and we are talking about relations concerning the understanding of the treaty – commented Mucha in the Onet program.
What is the Court’s ruling about?
Last Thursday, the Constitutional Tribunal, after the recognition of Prime Minister Mateusz, Moracki recognized, incorrectly recognized in the EU head, a boss who can boast of a boss, are inconsistent with the Polish Constitution.
Inconsistent with the Constitution of the Constitutional Tribunal, but also a European provision authorizing the copyright to legal provisions of the constitution or adjudicating on the basis of repealed norms, as well as legal provisions relating to the EU, authorizing the right to legal review, or a judge by the president and the judiciary Council of the Judiciary in on the appointment of judges.
Pursuant to this ruling, Poland neither the primacy of EU law nor this tradition will be in force because each member state is obliged to enforce judicial protection for its citizens, guaranteed by authorization and impartial courts. The effects of the professional CT process will be such that Poland will become a part of the European Union.
We are glad that you are with us. on the Onet newsletter, saving the most valuable content from us.